This is When it Starts.

A week came by, and John still never said anything about meeting, maybe he lied about that, wouldn't be the first thing he lied about.

'Sam, Hun me and your mother got called into work to help a family, we are staying there for two weeks since the case is a big" my father said while walking into my room with a big red rose

"yeah sure, just be safe OK? I love you" I nodded.

I was used to it by now, having my mom and dad leave the house for a few weeks at a time for work, and having my brother up in BC, I didn't mind it, I liked being alone, it makes me feel like I living by myself.

"Okay sweetheart we are leaving, we love you so much" my dad yelled from the door way.

I picked up the rose my dad gave me and walked to the kitchen, I grabbed a big cup and filled it up with water, I stopped once I heard a knock at the door, I was confused. I openned it, it was john standing there.

"Told you I would come meet you" John smiled

"how did you know where i lived" I snapped.

"you told me you lived beside 3 Wing Bagotville Air Force base" John smirked.

"Right, come in"  I said normal, but inside I was flipping out, I needed to sit down.

"Can i put music on?" I asked, John nodded, I heard John walking up behind me, I turned around to see him there, he grabbed my face and kissed me.

"You know I don't like you anymore, but I still want to do things with you Sam" he moaned in between kisses.

I was mad, I wanted to stop but I couldn't, he had already picked me up and pushed me onto the wall, dropping me on my feet again, I ripped off his shirt,

"I've waited forever to do this" he smiled

"don't talk, the more you talk, the more my mood changes" I moaned.

His hands has already worked  there way pulling off my shirt and undoing my pants making room to let his hand down, rubbing me. I pulled him into my neck as we walked to my room, he laid me down slowly, still kissing me, I was scared but didn't want to stop, I wanted him. he had stripped off my pants, and took his pants off faster than he took off his.

"You sure you want this john?"  I asked because I wanted to see if his mind changed

"yes Sam" he said.

He kissed me and while kissing me he put himself in me slowly, I moaned into his mouth, I could feel every inch going in, the faster he went the more I moaned, the more he kissed my lips the closer I pulled his naked body to myself.