chapter seven

Amber's POV
Today was the day of the dance. Everyone had their dates, Josh and Ryan asked at the parlor at the parlor. Josh got me flowers and chocolate. Then Ryan got Ruby a Minnie Mouse tsum tsum and a card that said " will you be the Minnie to my Mickey?"
It was super adorable. I didn't really expect much from Ryan because it's him. I just really liked those chocolates.

"What do you girls want for lunch?" Opal asked. We all begged for in and out so us three walked to there. On the way we bumped into someone very familiar.
"Is that...who I think it is?" I whispered. She had brunette, wavy hair. She was dressed with Brandy Melville clothing all over. She was at the soda fountain.
"I swear if she mixes Coke and Sprite together. It's her." Ruby added. Then she did. We all,looked at each other happily and ran to her as she walked out.
"JADE!" We all screamed. She turned around and gave us a curious look. Then she smiled and ran to us. Jade was the fourth girl in the elements. However she got moved to Toronto because of her Dad's new job. Everyone was sad that she moved, especially Nathan. If you are wondering who he was, he was also our best friend. They had a huge crush on each other. When she moved away, he stopped hanging with us because it gave him sad memories.
"What are you doing here?" I questioned.
"We got moved back here." She said happily.
"I started at school last week but I didn't have time to hit you guy up. How is everyone? How is Nathan?" She asked.
We then tell her the whole story. After that we asked if she was planning on going to the dance.
"Of course and I will see Nathan again." She said confidently but with a saddened face.