chapter one

Opal's POV

"Honestly you two would be so cute." I said to Amber and Joshua. We are all best friends, all six of us. We all knew this was going to happen, all of us starting to like each other. It's weird to think that but yeah.
"What about you and Parker, you guys were meant to be." Amber and Ruby say while making heart signs. Parker and I have a weird relationship. We are really close but our inappropriateness is beyond. That's why I like him. Other reason as well, like the cliche crush reasons.
"Hm Ruby and Ryan seen pretty quiet." We say as the two Rs look at each other. I hate when a ship is when both names start with the same letter so we just call them the Rs. Everyone likes one another except Parker. No one knows if he likes anyone because he hasn't told anyone. So I don't know if he likes me or not and it bums me out. But it's alright.

After all the boring learning stuff, we always go hang out after school. It was a Friday so we went to go to the parlor. We live in a very old school town in Canada. I honestly love it, I love taking tumblr pictures here. This is a place where I want to grow up, where I raise my kids, and grow old. I want to grow old with the perfect guy. I want my kids to grow up seeing the night sky, I have seen my whole life. The night is really important to me. When I get sad or mad, I look at pictures of the night sky. Seeing all the little stars make me important, because without the stars, the night sky would be blank. With just the planets and the moon being visible at times.
°
°
°
This is the first chapter and I hope this is going to be good enough I won't delete.