"Now you were standing there right in front of me, I hold on, it's getting harder to breathe

All of a sudden these lights are blinding me, I never noticed how bright they would be

"I saw in the corner there is a photograph, no doubt in my mind it's a picture of you

It lies there alone in its bed of broken glass, this bed was never made for two."

"I'll keep my eyes wide open... I'll keep my arms wide open.

Don't let me, don't let me, don't let me go, 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone.

Don't let me, don't let me go, 'cause I'm tired of feeling alone...

"I promised one day that I'd bring you back a star, I caught one and it burned a hole in my hand, oh

Seems like these days I watch you from afar, just trying to make you understand

I'll keep my eyes wide open, yeah... don't let me... don't let me... don't let me go...

'Cause I'm tired of feeling alone."

I let the melody play slowly this time, ending the song, letting the silence get comfortable with me. I rested my hands on my thighs, and exhaled deeply.

I then heard someone thoroughly clear their throat by my door, and I immediately jumped in my seat and turned around to see who it was.

"I see you're a little busy at the moment. I could tell mum you'll be downstairs soon." Gemma leaned against the doorframe, glancing directly at me and my piano.

"Um, n- no. It's fine, I'll come right now." I rose up from the bed and made my way toward the door, but Gemma blocked me with her arm.

"Excuse me?" I asked, attempting to make my way past her.

"Is something wrong?" She quirked an eyebrow at me.

I was drawn aback with her sudden concern that appeared on my sister's face.

"What makes you think that?"

"Well, for once you're not sassing me back. And I know the expression on your face when you're unhappy, and that song had so much emotion, no one could miss that you really felt the words. Plus, I'm your sister. I've been around long enough. If I didn't know, I'd be a terrible sibling."

"You're not, trust me." I admit, replying under my breath.

"Honestly Harry, what's up?" Gemma sternly asks.

"I don't want to talk about it." I avoid her eyes right then and there.

"You've got to talk about it sometime." My sister places a gentle hand on my arm. "Harry, look at me, please."

After some silence, I looked her directly in the eyes and said, "It's Louis."

Her eyes didn't widen in surprise like I assumed they would. Instead, Gemma's expression saddened with a noticeable sympathetic look.

"What about him?"

"I-I... if I told you, you would get upset yourself." I replied hesitantly.

"No, I wouldn't. I promise." I know for a fact as long as I've lived with her, that when she makes promises, she genuinely stays true to her word.

"I think I'm in love with him." I held my breath, waiting for her response.

"Finally, you got the guts to tell me." Gemma sighed in relief, folding her arms across her chest.