A Plan

A few weeks have passed by now and I have still been going to range to work on shooting and spending time with Jazmine and Macky. Sometimes with both of them, sometimes with just one or the other. I still been working out and doing self-defense stuff as well. I ordered a couple different cars. I wanted some special stuff done to them so they didn't have any in stock. I have been out driving and I have to say it is fun to drive fast. In the next day or two I will my actual car or I should say cars. I have also been spending time with the guys. I am falling for them hard, and I still am not sure how I feel about being with all of them. It doesn't seem to be normal.

I am thinking about this while I am in the shower. Doesn't it seem selfish to want to be with all of them. I mean I am kind of stringing them all along for a ride, and yet, I will still have to pick one. Maybe I should just cut the ties now before I get my heart or theirs broken. I mean it's not fair to them. I haven't talked to them about this because I have been so worried about saving my mom, and sister and brother. I am still unsure if I have a brother. Or anything anymore. I reach up and grab a towel for my hair and still let the hot water run down my back it feels so good. I hear the music I turned on still playing.

Not really sure how to feel about it

Something in the way you move

Makes me feel like I can't live without you

It takes me all the way

I want you to stay

I am singing the lyrics as I shut off the water and grab my towel.

"AAAAHHHHH. What the hell!" I scream.

I hear chuckles. But I do not look very happy I am sure.

"Hey girl, thought you would like to go drive your car." Zeke says to me.

"YAY! But don't you ever come in here while I am in the shower again. I don't think Shannon would like that all that well." Shannon is his girlfriend. She is a very beautiful blonde girl about my height and she has long legs. Beautiful like Jazmine and Mykayla.

He starts to laugh again. "How is it fair that those losers get to see you but I don't?"

"Hey those guys are not losers. I happen to like them."

He gets this funny smirk on his face. "Oh, you happen to be in like with them guys out there. I happen to think you have more than a little bit of feelings for them, like I WANT them."

This made me blush. I mean how do I respond to that. I do like them; I think I have stronger feelings then just like for them. But I don't want to hurt them. I mean does this even make any sense?

"What I feel about them is between myself and them. I don't know if I should talk about this with you."

I mean should he know how I feel before the guys actually do. Or before I know how they feel about me?

He chuckles. "Come on get some clothes on I have something for you."

"What?"

"Just get dressed. I'll wait out in living room."

"Um, ok?"

He turns and leaves. "Just wear something that is comfortable. And well, movable."

"Huh?"

To late he was already gone. I run to the bedroom and grab some clothes. Confused on what to wear I just grab jean shorts and a t shirt along with tennis shoes. I pull my hair up off my shoulders, as it has been really hot here. I brush my teeth and head out. I find Zeke sitting with Cain and Noah.