official training

Hiccup's POV

" ok now it's your turn " Anna pointed at me

" ok. So I'm a dragon trainer. My mom owns an Island. That's where we keep our dragons. My dad died last year. A couple days after I found my mom. I'll tell you what happened another time. I have a night fury named Toothless. I found him on the island, back when we hunted them. But I brought peace with humans and dragons. "  I told them

" I'm sorry about your father Hicc " Merida put her hand on my shoulder. I felt a shiver down my spine.

I think I like her.

No you can't like your enemy.

But now she's like a friend, I guess we only need to pretend at school.

" so Hicc, we should probably start training. We can run the test with the holograms. " Elsa said

" how it works is that you need to get in that big room. 3D Holograms will start charging at you, they won't kill you they'll just touch you and the thing is over. It's kind of like laser tag, only that you need to fight. " Elsa explained

They gave me a vest, It'll tell us if I 'died'. I got my sword. They let me bring Toothless in with me, he will be helping me out. Merida told me there's 10 levels.

Let the fun begin.

Merida's POV

So Hiccup just got in the room. We'll see how good he is.

" ok Hiccup, this is just going to see what we need to work with you, you will be in the van with Punzie working with the computers though. But we still need to know your fighting skills, and we'll call you for backup. The first 3 levels will be just fighting the 3D holograms, each level will have more than the ones before. Levels 4 and 5 are to see how good you are in the dark. Level 6 is to see how you can deal with lasers. Level 7 is hacking into computers to get out. Level 8 is to see how you will deal with people that have powers. Level 9 and 10 will be to see how you do in different temperatures, climates whilst fighting the 3D holograms. We'll start when you're ready. " Elsa explained.

I'm so glad she explained it and not me, I'll be tired if I need to explain all of that. I'm hungry too, I want some pizza.

" I'm ready" Hiccup said

this should be good.

first 3 levels seem pretty easy for him.

Levels 4 and 5 were kind of easy for him too. It was a little shaky though.

Level 6 was a little challenging, especially with a dragon.

Level 7 was so easy for him, he did that level in record time! He did it faster than Punzie!

Level 8 was ok, Toothless helped him out a bit there.

Levels 9 and 10 were ok too, I guess he travels a lot.

He knows how to fight, good with computers, good looking. I like him!

"Wait what?"

Anna's POV

"he knows how to fight, good with computers, good looking. I like him! " Mer whispered to herself. I was right next to her

" wait what?" I said without thinking

" you heard that?!" she yelled at me.

Els, Punz, and Hicc looked at us.

" can you give us a moment?" I said, and dragged Mer away.

We went in the weapon room. I closed the door and immediately squealed this is her first crush!

" quiet down lass. Ok I do like Hiccup, but you can not tell anyone!" she said sternly.

Probably bad idea to bring her in the freaking weapon  room!

" I won't, I promise" I told her

And done. thank you so much for reading this chapter. Here's the update as promised. I will try to update every day, or at least every other day. but yeah anyway hope you enjoyed this chapter. Make sure to vote, follow me, and comment. And I'll see you, in the next chapter. Bye bye.