chapter one, another day in school

Elsa's POV

I woke up and took a shower. I was still pretty tired, but I need to get to school. I put on a regular blue and white Polo and some jeans with some black boots, I dyed my hair brown, and put it in a braid. I put on some brown contacts and my fake glasses.

I went downstairs and had breakfast. Anna was already down there eating.

" hey sis " she said

" hey " I replied

I sat down and ate some pancakes.

I was a ' nerd ' at school with my sister Anna, my cousin Rapunzel, and my friend Merida. We were bullied by Jack, Kristoff, Eugene, and Hiccup. They would always kick us, punch us, pinch us etc.

But we are basically immune to pain. All we would feel is a pinch.

Oh did I mention we are spies?

Well we are the best spies in our HQ, which is the best HQ in the world. We are like, the best spies in the world! Not to brag.

If only the boys knew. We could be the most popular people in high school, but sadly, we need to hide our identity. For only once I'd like to punch them, I know the girls would too. But I want to punch Jack the most. I'm the leader in my group, and so is he for his group. So leader against leader.

I go as Eliza William. Anna as Annabeth William. Merida as Marzia Smith. And Rapunzel as Renee Rose. As our fake identity.

The girls and I always go to school half an hour early to talk.

Time skip, in school. Half an hour early.

" hey Mer, throw me my backpack " I hear Anna yell

I saw merida throw her backpack up a tree, which is our favorite tree. The tree was at the back of the school, so no one can see us. Rapunzel was doing some flips. And I was texting my boss, Mrs. Ross. She told me there are no missions right now, but she'll text me when she has one. I need a mission right now! It's so boring, luckily training is fun for the girls and me. We train everyday after school. And sometimes Merida and Rapunzel stay over.

" hey Elsa, does Mrs. Ross have a mission for us today? " Merida asked

" no, not yet. She said she'll text me when she has a mission for us, on the bright side, we have more time to train. " I said

"It's so boring not going on a mission! " Anna whined

" we all feel the same Anna, like Elsa said we have training " Rapunzel said

" yeah, at least " Mer said

" hey should we get to our lockers and get are books ? " Rapunzel asked

" yeah, I think we should go " Anna said

" I'm going to take a nap in all of our classes " Mer told us

We all just giggled. We all have the same classes just in case something happens to us. And we are all ahead of our classes. Part of our training of being a spy. We need to be smart. And we are ahead of some grades. But we need to act like we don't know, so people won't get suspicious. And most of the teachers are retired spies.

We walked to our lockers and got our books. Good thing our lockers are next to each other. We grabbed our books.

Someone grabbed my arm and pushed me against the lockers. Guess who it was?

" what are you doing nerd ? " the one and only, biggest jerk of the school, Jack.

I looked at the girls and the the girls were on the same problem.

" I asked you a question! " Jack yelled at me

I kicked him on the leg.

" Jack, Hiccup, Kristoff, Eugene and Eliza detention after school! " a teacher ordered

Time skip after school, in detention

I'm in detention. Just sitting in detention. I'm bored. The teacher looking over us, was a retired spy. She was really nice she let us use our phones. And I got a text from Mrs. Ross!

Mrs. Ross: Elsa we have a mission for you and the girls. Meet me in HQ right away with the girls.

Me: were on our way

I turned my phone off and walked to the teacher

" I have to go the HQ, Mrs. Ross has a mission for me and the girls. So can I leave? " I whispered

" of course " she whispered back

" and how much longer are they staying here? " I asked

" twenty minutes " she replied

" can you make it thirty minutes? " I asked

" yeah " she smiled

" thanks " I giggled

I went to the chair I was sitting on and grabbed my backpack and left.

Jacks POV

I saw Eliza walk up the teacher and they were whispering. Eliza just grabbed her stuff and left.

" can we go? " I asked

" you four still have thirty minutes to go " she said

❄ how was this chapter my little snowflakes? I would've updated more but every time I saved, it erased part of it. So don't forget to follow me, vote, and comment. And I'll see you, in the next chapter. Bye bye ❄