Chapter 2

To Error, anything, but a dead silence, is good.

He sent Blueberry to his Papyrus and he guesses two days went by. He doesn't know. Time is useless in the void, so he never learned how to read it.

A few times he thought of jumping out to their universe to see what was taking so long or if it was just him again. Then he remembers he is hiding. Then, he remembers why he is hiding.

Error sighs. He finds himself being childish about this, but he is always childish and he likes being that way. Though he notes there is a limit to his childish...

He's just scared...

Error jumps up with a loud huff. "That's no way to describe me!" He yells shaking his hand at people, that only him, can see.

"I am not a scared cat! I can go out there right now!" He growls.

Error's eyes turn sad and a bit embarrassed. He can't go out there. What if something happens?

He isn't in the best state of mind right now. The voices are coming back and he doesn't know what to do.

He was questioning if it was just his own mind playing that insanity game with him. He mumbles about how it hasn't been long, that he is able to leave if he wishes, that he is not playing this... GAME!

He growls loudly and covers his ears. He hushes at the voice at first. Before yelling at them.

"Sh-Shut up! I am g-going to leave!" Error quickly opens a portal before jumping in it, still covering his not there ears.

"I'm not insane. I am fine." He grumbles as he feels himself feeling not so sane.

Error sighs and looks around at where he is at. He is in a new place Ink made, or was it Paint Papyrus who made this? He just knows someone made this place.

It was different... At least to him.

He can see the stars, the moon, the sun, and they are still underground!

Everything seems to fly and the laziest ones were walking or being carried. No one had wings though...

Error looks around some more. "Someone touching up with a superhero side or what?" He mumbles.

Everything looks pretty good, but it looks like it isn't a long time one. Some Aus just fall part after awhile. He doesn't even need to touch or look at them. They just do it on their own.

Error wonders why they do that sometimes. Make ones that fall apart. Also, if they even mean for it to fall apart.

"I should probably go." Error whispers to himself as he turns away from the world around him. "I don't want to destroy this place just yet."

"You won't be destroying this place at all."

Error stops walking with a huff. "Great. Just what I need." He whispers with his eyes shut.

"Hello Paint. How is it being second at creating?" He turns around to the skeleton as he tries to insult him.

"Being second is good enough for me. Now, again. You won't be destroying this place at all." Paint Papyrus growls at him.

"Why not? It is my job to destroy things. Plus, it makes room for ones that are actually good." Error shrugs.

He never gets why he must be in this. Why does he need to destroy, what they create. It not's a great way to make friends.

"Please. You don't need to destroy things. You just do it because you want to." Paint growls lowly at him.

"Maybe. Maybe not. You don't know. I'm just going to go before I broke something, or SOMEONE." Error scuffs at Paint one last time before jumping into a portal.

Once back inside the void, he looked up at the ceiling of his so called home. He allows the voices to slowly come to him.

Error nods sadly. He agrees with a few of the voices and tries to ignore others. 

He had said he would leave. He didn't say how long. 

So, he says he bet them. At least for now.

...........

Ink sighs and opens his portal. He decided to get out there and do something. He has been staying at home too much for his liking.

He has many thing to try and do. He may not get them done. But hey! At least he is going to try.

He can't just be a lazy teen. Though ht is a teen now...

That doesn't matter! He has to go do something.

Well, he isn't planning on making anything. His magic is a bit off. So, he isn't much help as of right now.

He was actually going digging on information. He was planning on jump to each universe and getting in touch with each of the memory savors.

The memory savors are a random person who has everything since the beginning of that universe remembered. He made them so he doesn't have to remember.

The only universe without a memory savor, is the original one. He doesn't know how it may effect that if he adds that random character into it.

Ink made two actually for each universe. It is good to have a back up, right? It keeps all the information and if one gets deleted, the other has it.

He refers to them as twins. Though they don't looks very much alike. Sorta like his brother to him. Though he made his brother...

This is getting nowhere in explaining... Right?

Ink sighs. "The memory savors are two bats. They keep track of everything. From every reset and true reset. To everyone who visited from a different universe. They are very helpful. Sometimes... Other times they aren't."

"Now, let's stop breaking the forth wall people!" He yells with a laugh.

He heads back to his task at hand. Finding the memory savors.

He hates that he made them hard to find at times and each universe they are in a different spot. Though, it keeps from unwanted people from getting information from every universe he has ever made.

Oh! The information he is looking for... Bet you guys want to know also, right?

Ink is looking for information on when and where Error first appeared...

............

I am so sorry for the long wait. Hope people are still into this...

I'm planning on trying to do more and not leave everyone on a thread.