(Chapter 15) The Raging Storm

NOTE: (y/ln)=your last name
(y/fn)=your first name
(y/ec)=your eye color
(y/hc)=your hair color
(y/hl)=your hair length
(y/w)=your weight
(y/fc)=your favorite color
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was the day of your performance.
Every TV site  was airing pregame footage of the preformance. Every news and media outlet had a representative in sunshine city reporting live.

--- Shizuo's point of view ---

Shizuo had gotten off of work early. Tom let him off in order to watch the Sunshine city performance. Shizuo couldn't complain about getting out early, his only complaint was having to listen to Tom gawk over (y/fn).

However once off work Shizuo thought he would visit Shinra and Celty. However he only came to find that Celty had a day long job and Shinra was glued to his tv like the rest of the town.

The blonde was forced to resort to a lonely night of alcohol and milk. He didn't have to worry about watching the TV, because he no longer had one.

Remnants of his lied on the street down below his appartment.

--- (y/fn)'s point of view ---

Meanwhile (y/fn) was standing naked refusing to put on a dress.

"I'm not wearing that! Last time I wore one I almost died!"

"Miss please this is the dress you are supposed to wear."

"Then I'm going out there naked," you replied defiantly.

The fitting room staff called in your manager.

"(y/fn) put on the dress we have max security this time."

"No! Im picking what I'm wearing to my death."

The staff didn't have time to waste to attempt to coax you into the dress. It was a beautiful dress, but last time you were in a dress you got shot in stomach, so it was easy to say you weren't fond of them anymore.

"Can we at least give you something more practical then?"

"Fine."

The fashion designers handed you a white mini skirt. It was tight around your mid waist but flared out in a sort of pleated style. Then you were given a racer cut front styled tight black crop top that exposed your mid rift. To top it all off the designer placed a shinning sparking necklace around you to add flare. Although it wasn't your idea of practical, it was much better than wearing another jeweled designer dress. However the designer refused to let you wear anything less than silver jeweled sparkling designer heels.

After that they did your hair (*imagine any style you want* I prefer a sort of messy bun) and were placing simple makeup on your perfect features to highlight your God given characteristics.

Soon after you were done you were being ushered into a limo surrounded by media people prepared for your sunshine city arrival. Paparazzi blinded you with flashes as you smiled and waved and signed a few autographs for committed guests.

Finally the limo was zooming to your destination. You watched the city pass you by. Ikebukuro police men on motorcycles followed closely behind.

All the way there you couldn't help but thinking that things were going to go wrong and this time you knew there was no Shizuo to save you.
However for the very first time you were nervous to preform. Your heart was beating loudly in you ears. Your palms got sweaty. Your eyes seemed to widen at every movement.

Something was definitely wrong.

--- time skip ---

You were standing behind the stage. A huge jumbo screen displaying the current performers. It was "4K." Kyo and his brothers had the crowd screaming.