//Coldness//

You shuddered as you walked with tiny but quick steps in the direction of the Matsuno house. You raised your arms to wrap them around your sides, trying to keep the warmth inside you.

A cold breeze blew around you, your steps literally sped up as the snow adhered on your shoes and the bottom of your jeans.

The steam foamed from your lips and nose as you finally arrived at the house of the sextuplets.

You immediately knocked as you stepped from one foot to the other one to keep you warm.

You had to wait a few minutes until Ichimatsu finally opened the door for you.

He had this blank look, his back was a bit humped and his black hair was a mess. Just like always.

"Oh, it's you (Y/N)... I forgot you wanted to come today." He yawned as he turned around. He never called her '(Y/N)-chan' or (n/n)-chan' like his brothers did, only at special times.

You already knew this gesture so you followed him quickly, closing the door behind you.

Your teeth clattered as you started talking to Ichimatsu. "W-Where a-are t-the o-others?" You asked as you put off your scarf, hat, and coat and slipped out your boots.

Ichi looked over his shoulder back to you, with his usual look. "Dunno, I think they went out for a grocery shopping or so." He turned his head as he opened the sliding door of his brother's and his room.

"I guess you asked because you don't want to be alone with trash like me." He added.

You made an angry pout as you followed Ichimatsu, your hands buried deeply in the pockets of your pants to keep them kinda warm. "I-Ichimatsu-kun, I-I already t-told you that you AREN'T t-trash!"

He once looked back at you as he sat down on a pillow, shrugging as he made his 'tch' sound. "Whatever."

You shook with your head, sitting angrily down next to him. "N-No."

He shrugged again, glaring at you with his dark, listless-looking eyes.

"Are you cold or so? You're quivering quite a lot." He said.

"Maybe", you said sarcastic as you crossed your arms.

"Hm." Ichi nodded. He thought a bit before he continued talking. "Are you now mad at me?"

"N-No, y-you know" You said between clenched teeth as you pulled your knees up to your chest.

Ichimatsu looked away from you, thinking about what he could have done wrong.

"Sorry."

You grunted. "You don't even know what you did wrong!"

Ichi agreed quietly with that so he said noting.

"Ichimatsu-kun..." You said, trying your best to not shudder in coldness. "P-Please don't say y-you're t-trash, it really hurts me."

Ichimatsu's eyes widened a bit, but you weren't even able to see it. "Oh. Sorry (Y/N)."

You smiled lightly, a chill running from your spine down.

Ichimatsu eyed you as he slowly stood up, resting one hand against his knee.

"Where a-are you g-going Ichi-" You asked as you were cut off by yourself as you sneezed.

"I'm getting you a blanket." He briefly said as he disappeared behind the sliding door.

He quickly returned to bring you the blanket as took his previous place next to you.

Ichimatsu glared at you as you unfolded the blanket and quickly wrapped yourself into it.