Nobody else but you

Myles'POV

   I couldn't believe Briar and I were finally together! She kissed me and it was perfect, I'm happy I'm really happy but the only thing is that I have to find a way how to break up with Emma without making her get mad at Briar. That night I couldn't sleep all I could think of was Briar, Briar even the sound of her name made me smile like a crazy person, Briar the girl I know that I can't live without.

Briar's POV

   I couldn't sleep, everything happend so fast, I was finally with Myles but I was afraid of what Emma would do if he broke up with her, what will she do to me? Myles promised he'd protect me and his protection is all I need. Everything he did was amazing, he decorated the beach just for me he even sang to me and he did all that risking everyone catching him, of course Brittany, my best friend helped in this after I went back to the camp she showered me with questions and I told her everything, I had to share this with someone. Suddenly I get a text from Myles it was a good thing that we had signal.

M: Hey baby girl I can't sleep

B: Me neither

M: Can't stop thinking about you

B: Well you better think of a way how to break up with Emma instead

M: I am don't worry baby G, I just need to find a way how she won't be mad at you, but I won't let her do anything I promise

B: Will you protect me?

M: Always, hey why don't you come to my camp?

B: Someone might suspect something, come to mine so they would think you're here for both me and Brit

M: Okay give me 3 seconds ;)

   Literally 3 seconds after he was inside my tent and he lied down next to me. I put my head on his chest and his arm around my shoulder. "I love you baby g." He said kissing my forehead. "I love you too My" I said hugging him. I always felt protected when I was with him, I could feel his heart beating, and I think he could feel mine. 

Myles'POV

   Briar made me the happiest person alive, she understood me like no one else did, she was special never in my life have I met someone like her. "Briar, promise me that nothing will break us apart" I said. "Of course not" she said. "Promise me" I said. She kissed me and with a smile she said "I promise Mylo, nothing will ever break us apart, I love you" she said as she hugged me and suddenly fell asleep. In the morning everyone was still sleeping and Briar was still next to me. I shaked her gently to wake her up. "Mornin' baby girl" I said as I gave her a small kiss on the lips. "Morning Myles" she said as she looked up at me and smiled. "Listen I think it's better if I go before someone sees me here, I just wanted to wake you before I did" I said. "Okay, I'll see you later then" she said kissing me. Man I loved that girl.

Briar's POV

   I understood why Myles had to leave, I just wish he'd break up with Emma, but I guess I just have to wait. After about half an hour Brittany woke up and so we quickly got dressed and went outside of the camp. The other were all sleeping so Brittany and I decided to make a prank. Brittany got out her bullhorn out of her bag (don't ask why she has that) and we unzipped every camp and blew the bullhorn so everyone would here it. "AAGHHH!!" Nicole screamed. "what the heck Briar, what's wrong with you?" Emma continued. "Come on guys she just wanted to make a prank" Chad said laughing. "Aww man we didn't scare you?" I asked him. "More like made me go deph" he replied. "Sorry" I giggled. 

   "Thanks for giving me an annoying buzzy sound in my ears!" Myles told me. "You're welcome" I winked. "Bri I'm serious don't ever do that again!" He said. "Make me" I replied. Right then Myles started chasing me with his bottle of whipped cream. He always took whipped creams every where he went. "No Myles don't you dare!" I said as he grabbed me from my back. "Ok then make it up to me!" He said with the bottle of whipped cream in front of my face. "How?" I asked laughing. "With a kiss" he whispered in my ears. "Maybe later" I said as he let go of me and I stuck my tongue out to him.

Myles' POV

   I always loved it when I made Briar laugh, the only person who didn't love it was Emma. "My, do you want to go have breakfast alone by the beach?" She asked as she kissed me on the cheek. "No thanks Emma, we're here with all of the guys so we're eating with all of the guys" I replied. I didn't know how on earth to break up with her. After we all had breakfast we went together at the beach, it was an amazing day and we really needed a swim. As soon as we arrived we all went running inside of the water. As I was swimming Briar splashed me with water and started laughing. "Don't laugh so hard baby g or water might get in your mouth" I said as I splashed her with water. She started coughing and laughing at the same time. "You okay? I warned you" I said. She nodded and I picked her up on my back and gave her a piggy back ride.

Briar's POV

   I loved it when Myles gave me piggy back rides and made me feel taller then I actually was. "Do you want to have a little dive?" He asked me as he looked up. I smiled and nodded and he went underwater with me on his back. I got off his back and kissed him, it was just like our first kiss. As we went back up we saw Chad,Emma,Nicole and Brittany playing with a beach ball. Emma came swimming towards me and I tried to swim away behind Myles. "What do you think you're doing with my boyfriend?" She asked. "Well your boyfriend happens to be my best friend." I said. "Stay away from him!" She said. "No, I won't stay away from MY bestfriend" I shot back.

Myles' POV

   As I look behind me I see Emma arguing with Briar and I know that it couldn't be good. I swam towards them and went in between. "What's going on here?" I asked. "Nothing" Emma said "I was just having a little chat with Briar here" she replied. "Is this true?" I asked as I looked at Briar. She nodded but I could see in her eyes that she was lying. "Okay well let's go then" I said. "Wait" Emma said as she took hold of my hand. "What?" I asked. Right then Emma jumped on me and kissed me, I couldn't pull back because her grip was pretty hard. Briar swam away and I could tell she wasn't happy with this. "I'm going to buy some ice cream" she said barely looking behind her. 

Briar's POV

   I know that Myles loves me and not Emma but seeing him kiss her really hurt, I don't think anyone would enjoy seeing their boyfriends kiss another girl or the other way round, or even a girl flirting with your boyfriend because it hurts, it really does understood?. I swam away and went to get some ice cream. As I'm inside the candy shop I see Myles coming in after me. "Hey are you okay baby g?" he asked. "Yeah I just came to get some cookie dough ice cream" I replied. "Briar don't lie to me, I know something's up" he said. "I'll tell you later" I said as I saw Emma approaching the shop. "But Bri, I don't want to see you upset" he said. "I'm fine, it's just that Emma is about to come inside" I said as I turned back to the counter to buy my ice cream. 

   After we went back to the campsite everyone decided to have a nap so I texted Myles to meet me by the lake. I wore my shoes and ran towards the lake side. After a few minutes I see Myles running towards me. "Hey" he said as he sat besides me. "Hey" I replied. "So now are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He asked as he took hold of my hand. "Myles what do you think is wrong? It's not nice to see your boyfriend kiss his girlfriend who he wants to break up with so passionately." I said looking down. He lifted my face up and smiled at me. "Bri you're my baby girl, I love you and I always will. I love YOU nobody else but you" He said. I smiled and hugged him "I love you too Myles" I said. "You still owe me a kiss" he said as he backed away from the hug. "Oh yeah, I remember" I said smiling. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me, kissing him made all my doubts fade away, kissing him made me realize that in this world nobody could ever make me feel like he does, nobody else but him.