Myles is leaving?

Myles'POV

   As I wake up in the morning I go next to Briar to wake her up. "Briar get up! It's eight o'clock" I say. "Just five more minutes" She whines. "Come on Briar Brittany's gonna be here any second now" I say. She doesn't move so I grab a pillow and start hitting her. She wakes up and starts laughing. "Myles stop it!" She says laughing. "I said stop!" She says as she grabbed her pillow and started hitting me with it. Before we knew it we were having a huge pillow fight and feathers were flying everywhere. "Okay I surrender" I say laughing as I put my hands in the above me. "Well that was fun" she says smiling.

Briar's POV

   My tummy hurt from all the laughing, I always loved having Myles over he was an incredible best friend and always made me laugh. After we go downstairs Myles starts making breakfast. "Want me to help you?" I ask as I go next to him. "Yeah okay, you can cook the sausages while I make toast." He said. Afterwards I helped him spread butter on the toast. "You have a little something on your nose" he says "Where?" I say rubbing my nose. "Riiighhht here" he says as he spreads butter all over my nose. "Myles you're gonna pay for that!" I say as I spread butter all over his cheek. He then starts spreading butter on my head and before I even knew it I ended up jumping on his back and trying to cover him with butter. As I was tackling Myles on his back Brittany entered the door and we just stared at her for a couple of seconds. 

   "Heeeey Brittany" I say "Toast?" Myles says as he picked up a piece of toast. "Noo thank you" she said. Myles and I both started laughing and we washed the butter off of our faces. "You know if Brittany hadn't entered I would have won our battle war" he whispered. "Keep dreaming buddy" I said as I walked away. He started laughing which made me laugh too, this was going to be an amazing day...That was until Myles got a phone call.

Myles' POV

"Myles I need you to come home immediately, your father and I have something to tell you"

"Can't it wait?"

"I'm afraid not, please Myles"

"Okay I'll be right there"

"That was my mum I have to go" I say. "Okay don't worry about it, Chad texted me to meet with him so I can walk home with you if you'd like" she said. "Yeah I'd like that" I said. I was kind of bummed she was going to meet with Chad. Had he kissed her already? I mean I don't think so because I'm sure she would have told me right?

   As we're walking to my house I get the feeling that something bad is going to happen. "Are you okay Myles?" Briar asks. "Yeah I'm just kind of worried, my mum seemed strange on the phone I think she has to tell me something serious" I reply. "Don't worry about it I'm sure everything will be fine, call me if you need anything and I'll rush right there" she says holding my hand. "Won't you be too busy with Chad to come to my rescue?" I ask. "Myles Erlick are you jealous?" she says with a giggle. "What?! No!!" I say as I feel my cheeks turning bright red. "Anyways don't even say that you're my best friend I'll always be there for you!" She says. Hearing her saying that just made my heart skip a beat, it made me so happy to hear her say that.

   As we arrive to my house I hug Briar goodbye. "Don't forget to call me!" she said. "I won't" I reply. As I get in I see mum and dad and my brother sitting looking worriedly in the living room. "Have a seat Myles we have something really important to tell you" dad says. What ever could it be?

Briar's POV

   After Myles entered his house I went to meet Chad. He took me to coffee shop for breakfast. "You look beautiful babe" he said winking. I really hated it when people called me babe but Chad was really cute while doing it so I let him have it. After we ate breakfast we walked hand in hand in the park. "Briar, there's something that I wanted to do yesterday but didn't get the chance to do" he said turning in front of me. Was he going to kiss me? I hope so. He leaned in and as he was about to kiss me I heard my phone ring. Great timing! "Excuse me for a second" I said answering. "Hello? Wait what?! Okay Myles don't worry I'll be right there, oh you're coming over? Okay great see ya" "I'm sorry Chad I have to go" I say. "What's wrong Briar?" "Nothing it's just that Myles needs me I'm really sorry" I said

   "So you're blowing me off for Myles Erlick?" he said. "I'm sorry Chad but it's important" I said. "Okay don't worry about it, how about we meet again tonight at the beach? Like a date?" He asks. "Can we make it tomorrow night? Thanks you're the best see ya!" I say running off to my house.

Myles' POV

*Flashback to before he called Briar*

   "What do you mean we're moving to England?" I said furiously. "I'm sorry Myles but this is a huge opportunity for me I' cant blow it!" My dad said. I can't believe we're moving to England! I might never see my friends again and worst of all I'll never see Briar again. "I need to get some air" I said as I stormed out. I called Briar as soon as I went out, I could tell she was busy but I needed her so I asked her to meet me at her house.

   After waiting outside her door for a while I see her running over. "You could have rang, Brittany si in there" she said. "Yeah but I wanted to wait for you, Briar can we just go for a walk don;t feel like going inside." I say with tears in my eyes. Briar hugs me "Myles it'll be okay" she says as she takes my hand and we walk towards the park. 

Briar's POV

   "So you're moving to England?" I ask. I still can't believe I might never see him again. He nods his head sadly. "I can't believe I might never see you again!" I say with tears in my eyes. He turns around and pulls me in to a tight hug. "I love you Briar please always remember that." He said. I could tell he was crying. "I'll really miss you Myles" I reply. I don't know what I'm going to do without my best friend always with me.

   "Briar, I'm leaving in two days" he says as he pulls out of the hug. "Two days?!" I say "Myles that's too early"I reply. "Can I sleep over tonight?I don't feel like going home today" "Of course you can Myles, and we will make this the best sleepover ever, Myles I don't want you to go" I say as I ran in for a hug and cried on his shoulders.

Myles' POV

   Seeing a person you love cry makes you cry even more, I don't want to go, I don't want to leave Briar behind, where on earth am I going to find someone like her? My life is going to be over...The worst part is that I can't tell Briar how I feel about her before I go and I know that I'm going to loose her forever.