Camping

Myles' POV

   My first kiss with Briar was incredible, I loved it and I loved her. As we went back up from underwater we swam back to the sand and went near our stuff. Neither of us said anything, I guess we were too embarrassed. "Briar you're shaking are you okay?" I finally asked. "Yeah I'm just cold that's all" she replied. I grabbed my dry towel and put it around her, "do you want to go home?" I asked. She shook her head "can we go to starbucks?" She asked. "Yeah of course anything you want" I said as I put my shirt on.

Briar's POV

   I love how protective Myles is of me, neither of us talked about what had just happend, I wanted to find the right moment to talk about it. I put on my clothes and we were just about to leave when Emma came walking towards us. "Hey My, are you leaving already?" She said as she kissed him. It really bothered me seeing her kiss him, I was starting to have strong feelings for Myles. "Yeah Briar and I were just going....Back home, no where special" He lied. It was cute how he didn't want to tell Emma where we were going. "Oh okay, don't you want to go out with me instead or something?" she asked. "No thanks, besides I have to take Briar home with my car." He replied. "Can't you leave her there?" She asked. Man I really hated Emma, she seemed nice before but now she's just a poisonous rat. "And leave her alone? Sorry I can't maybe some other time" he said as he walked next to me and we walked together towards Myles' car. I was really happy he didn't say yes to Emma.

Myles' POV

   I didn't tell Emma where we were going because I wanted to stay alone with Briar, I wanted to figure out what happend between us and more importantly why it happend. As we got in the car we stayed quietly put for a while and then I started the engine. I turned on the radio and we sang along to some songs like we did on our way to the beach. I didn't know what I could say to melt the ice a little. "Briar, what did Chad tell you that made you go underwater and swim away from him?" I finally asked. "Nothing important, he just said that kissing Nicole was a mistake and that he was crazy about me, he said he made a mistake and he wanted to fix it, as he leaned in to kiss me I panicked and went underwater" she replied.

   "But did you want to kiss him?" I asked. "I don't think I would have gone underwater if I wanted to kiss him Myles" she replied. As we arrived at Starbucks Briar ordered a chocolate smoothie and a beef brisket and I ordered the same thing. "Oh I almost forgot, Emma asked me to go camping with her Chad and Nicole" I said. "Oh.." She replied. "And she told me that I can bring you and Brittany!" I continued. "Wow that sounds great Myles but do you really think I want to go camping with Chad, Nicole and Emma?" She asked "I know I'm sorry, I should have asked you first please forgive me" I said. "It's okay, I guess I could ask Brittany and try to come" she replied. "Really?" I said with a smile on my face "Yeah" she replied with a smile on hers.

Briar's POV

   I really didn't feel like going camping with Emma, Chad and Nicole but I did like the fact that I was going to be with Myles, and it was just for 4 days. "Listen Briar about what happend...." he said blushing. "It's okay Myles we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to" I replied. "Yeah, but I just wanted you to know I kinda liked it" he said. "I liked it too Myles, but may I remind you, you have a girlfriend" I said. "Yeah I know, I don't know what to do I don't want to hurt anybody" he said. "It's okay Myles I get it, whatever has to happen will happen, I'm just glad I'm here with you right now" I said. He smiled "Me too" he said.

Myles'POV

   I'm really glad that Briar feels the way I do, the only problem is Emma, I think she'll notice something's up and I don't want to hurt anyone. My day with Briar passed pretty quick, the next afternoon we were going camping so we had to plan out what we were going to take with us. "Take a jacket or you'll freeze there" I said. "Yeah, you too" she said with a cute smile. Ever since that kiss things with Briar and I were different...Good different, we both liked each other and we both knew that, the only thing stopping us from being together was Emma, I just hope everything goes well during the camping.