Best friends forever 2

I value the friend who for me finds time on his calendar, but I cherish the friend who for me does not consult his calendar. – Robert Brault

Virat was one of those friends who would do anything to be by his friend at his hour of need. Virat and Manvi took the next flight to Delhi to reach by the side of their friends. After reaching Delhi Rahul filled Virat with all the information regarding his work and both  left for office whereas Nimmi took the responsibility to give Manvi a short visit to Delhi. They went to few places and then shopped, chatted and enjoyed their unplanned girls day out.
Manvi's Pov:

Meeting Nimmi after a long time is really exciting, its not that we are not in touch with each other, to be honest we ring each other almost every hours in a day but meeting face to face is different. M sure you will agree...
When Virat asked me to get ready for the flight to Delhi I really didn't have any idea why are we even flying at such a short notice but again whenever and wherever I am with him I don't mind. Its such a feeling to be by his side all the time, I don't have words to explain it. But I could understand even in my day dreaming that he was a bit tense but I let it be. If he wants he will share. Throughout my journey all I could do was stare shamelessly at my cute husband... Yes cute it is... I know to every other women he is a hot shot Vadera, a sexy desire but my opinion is different and it should be after all am his wife... Ooo God... This word wife itself gives me Goosebumps.. Now if I tell you the way he pouts when he is having a hard time with his presentation, I heard the two air hostesses saying what a sexy face he has but turning towards him I found him so cute that I unconsciously pinched his nose. When realisation hit me I saw the air hostesses gawking at me with open mouths and Virat looking at me with confusion written all over his face. To make up for that I simply said " You looked cute, sooo..." Hitting my tongue. He gave a heart taking amusing smile and pulled my cheeks saying " Notmore than you" and resumed back to his work.. I stayed just shocked. Did he just pull my cheeks? Somebody please tell him Am not s kid, can't he just kiss his wife? But my whinning won't bring me anything I have now accepted I have a super slow husband. If he continues this way I don't know when will something happen between us?? What the hell, how shameless I have turned in your love Virat... Ufff  now I have to shut this Virat puran and concentrate on my friend cum sister in law.
Well before Rahul bhaiya left for office he asked me to talk to Nimmi as he felt she was upset with him because of his incapability to complete his official works. I don't know what to ask her I really don't know. I know she would never ever judge Rahul bhaiya's capability but I have to find out what is the matter with her, she is not in her chirpy sense. I asked her to show me around Delhi and she did that but something is missing in her. Now seating in a cafe and that too we both lost in our own thoughts is really annoying.
Manvi: Ahem ahem. Nimmi coffee aa Gaya. Kaha khoi hai?
Nimmi: Oo.. Nai nothing. Bus aise hi. Tu bata tere aur bhaiya Ki story kaha tak pouchi?
Manvi: Wo chor. Tu kaha khoi hai? Mujhse chupa rai hai?
Nimmi: Kya batau tujhe Mai? M really upset.
Manvi: Upset? Kyu?
Nimmi: Yaar mere nadaniyo Ki bajay se Rahul k kaam pe aasar ho raha hai . Aur agar ye deal usse nai mili den Dad uss par bharosa nai kar payenge.
Manvi: Yaar aisa thori hota hai. I mean uncleji will understand. Aur jahatak kam ka mamla hai I am 100% sure bhaiya ab tak jaisa sab kuch samhal te aaye he. He will do the same in this case. Just take a chill pill and relax.
Nimmi: Hmmm. By the way, what is that with you... Haaa?? Chilling and all??? So bhaiya is showering all his love on you. Right??? ( she winks)
Manvi: Nope.. Leave it.
Nimmi: So someone is upset ?
Manvi: Noone is upset. Come on lets go shopping. What say?
Nimmi: As you say madam. (both giggles)

Thank god I did it. I bought Nimmi out of her grumpy mood. Nowadays am quite good in this... Great me... Hahaha...

Guys thanks a lot for the response... I am back to updating so I hope you guys didn't loose your interest.. Just a request please spare a second to vote and comment.. Ur comments motivates to write.. Love u all...