Scattered relations

The trip of agra had come to an end but with its end it brought a new beginning for a new relation, virat and manvi's relation didn't changed to a love couple but the void between them had filled to a large extend, they had started speaking to each other, opening up and expecting from each other.. viren, jeevika, rahul and nimmi were too happy to see the success of their plan and were relaxed for time being as they knew well that things will now go as destined to.. two people staying together will gradually accept each other and love is bound to sparke between them..

a week away from work and tension was over and now everyone was back to their sweet home.. viren jeevika with their daughter in Bangaluru, nimmi and rahul in delhi and virat and manvi in Mumbai..

in Delhi..

r—nimmmi... nimmmi...

n- kya hai?? Subah subah gala kyun far rahe hooo???

r- ab pyar se bulata hoon to tumhe sunai thori deta hai??

n- ab firse suru mat ho jao aur jaldi batao kyu bulaya?? Mere bechare poudho ko pyass lagi hai aur tumhare karan unhe pani dena ruk kar aai hoon..

r- aree wah wah.. pair poudho ki fikar hai par jo mai bechara pati subah subah office k liye nikalne wala hoon uske khan paan ka kya???

n- baat to aise kar rahe hoo jaise roz roz bhuke pet office bhejti hoon tumhe.. huh... mere ma ne acha sanskar dekar bheje hai mujhe tabhi to har roj apne hatho se nasta banati hoon tumhare liye.. dusre gharo mei jaakar dekho agar kambali bai na aaai to khana v nai milta kisiko..

r—wah re meri saanskari patni ji.. aur kya bariya nasta banati hai aap.. roz roz sala aur fruit juice kha kha kar mu mar gaya mera..

n—haan haan firvi aapne haatho se banati hoon... aur tumhe to mera sukra gujar hona chahiye ki tumhare health ki kitni fikar hai mujhe.. jada tala pakka khaoge to jaldi budhe aur bimar ban jaoge, pet nikal aayega.. fir jo raat din khud ko handsome aur dashing kehte rehte hoo o jayega bhar mei..

r- oye hoe.. meri fikar nai tumhe khud kamchor ho o kyun nai bolti.. jao dekho aur sikho jeevika bhabi se har roz kuch naya banati hai aur bhaiya shadi k 6 saal baad bhi healthy aur handsome hai.. meri hi kismet futi hai..

n- dekhlo bhabi se mera compare mat karo... o bhabi hai.. unhe sab aata hai mai unki nanad hoo, choti hoo..

r- chalo choro tumhare pass to bahano ka pura store hai.. tumhe to pata hai kya kahonga mai, jo khilaogi khaonga aur chup chap rehlunga, jab apni baat aati hai tum to manba leti ho par rahul to bebas hai apni dadi ji jid rakhne k liye jaldi shadi karli, tumhara ahsan hai uspar to usse apni isharo pe nachogi. chalo mere socks nai mil rahe,late hoo raha hai..

n- theek se dhundte ho nai to milega kaise... ae lo..

r- theek se rakhogi nai to milega kaha se.. mai aata hoon, aj kuch important clients aa rahe haiso thora late hoga..

n- kya aata hoon?? Khana to kha kar jao..

r—mujhe nai khana.. apne wo kachi sabji khud khao aur healthy bano..

rahul left for office but he failed to notice the tears forming in nimmi's eyes, quarreling was not a new thing for them but today it was different as he would never leave without making things settle between them.at first nimmi predicted it was the everyday nok jhok between them but when he left without having his breakfast she could sense the seriousness between his words, tears rolled down her face and numerous questions filled her mind.. had she failed to be a good wife?? Had she failed to understand his needs?? Had she failed to care for him??

She was feeling helpless, as if one of the most precious things of her life was to lost from her. All these months after marriage rahul had never let a tear drop from her eyes but what happened all of a sudden that he didn't bother to see her tears today. May be he was right she was being too stubborn.. but when?? When was she stubborn?? He asked her for marriage and she didn't care for her own dreams, her own career but willingly married him. She never hesitated or escaped his desires but always surrendered to him. She tried to be a good daughter-in-law, a good wife. She had always dreamt of being independent and earn a name for herself but forhim and only for him she accepted being a home maker, she never let him know her dreams as it would make him feel guilty. She knew she was being stupid to cry over such a petty issue, may be he was tensed regarding some business matter but how could he just say her that she was taking him for granted.. all her hidden emotions and suppressed thoughts clouded her mind and she burst out crying. She wanted to be in her mother's lap, on her father's embrace and in her brothers company saved from this unbearable pain..