A new beginning

In lamho ke daman mei pakija se ristehai........

the sun never seemed so bright as itwas today, the air never was so cold as it was today and the weatherwas never so beautiful as it was today in Hrishikesh thought virat ashe opened his eyes to welcome a new day. A smile crossed his lipsfeeling this new freshness but as he tried to sit he felt some weighton him and he belowed his eyes to find his newly wedded wife cuddlinginto him holding his kurta in her fist. He remembered how last nightshe cuddled into him out of fear of a thunderstorm, she thought hewas asleep so it won't be embarrassing but he was actually awake butto avoid the awkwardness he pretended to be asleep. He smiled at herinnocence. His heart leaped a bit to the scene and he experiencedsolace with his soulmate so closer to him. For a moment the timestopped for him and he was engrosssed in her beautiful face. Afterwhat seeemed to be a decade she stirred and opened her beautiful eyesthat spoke volumes, as she opened her eyes it hit the staring gaze ofvirat and she got lost into them, as if both were speaking throughtheir eyes.

Suddenly manvi realised her positionand pulled herself after whispering a sorry but she fell into himagain hurting his chest.

v- ouch...

m- m really very sorry mujhe patanaaimai kaise gir gai..

she again tried to moved and again shefell over him.. she was really nervous and confused.

v-- ruko mai karta hoon.

He rolled coming in top and tried toget up but without any success falling into manvi and it was thenthat they realise that it was her mangalsutra that was struck in hiskurta's button, both sighed as the truth was revealed and silentlyengrossed in the mission of mangalsutra .. for about 10 minutes manvitried and another 10 minutes virat with no success . And thensomething clicked into virat's brain..

v-- hum v kya kar rahe hai. Ek kam karoye mangalsutra utaro fir karlete hai..

m-- nai.. (she spoke without wasting asecond). Mai ye nai utar sakti.

v-- kyu ?? kyu nai utar sakti??

m-- ye mai marte dum tak nai utar saktiriwaz aisa hi hai.

v-- huh?? God ab ek aur riwaz... to abkya kare??

m-- ek kam karte hai apki ye buttontorte hai fir ye alag ho jayega aur mei baad mei button laaga dungi.

v-- what?? kavi nai.. ye mera favouritekurta hai. Socho v mat ki mai tumhe iske sath cher char karne dunga.

m-- kya??ek button hi to hai mailagadungi na baad mei..

v-- kavi nai.. kehdiyta na..

m-- to phir?? ha.. ek kam karo aapkurta hi utar do .. button v nai tootega aur mera mangalsutra maisahi salamat nikal lungi.

v-- kyaaaaaaaaa?? (with a shocked face)