Wanna bet?

A/N THANK YOU ALL FOR WAITING ENJOY

Stiles was sick of everyone interfering with his life at this moment. He knew he was transforming but he also knew about the fact he was now part warlock. He had only recently found this out. But what the other's didn't realise was that Stiles was giving himself over to the fox part instead of the warlock, the only problem being his anger, everything he had held in over the past 2 years was slowly seeping out. He couldn't stop himself from the words that came out of his mouth.

Stiles sighed and sat down in the middle of the room, he wanted to calm himself down and gather his thoughts. Everyone else who was present was just confused so they gave each other a confused look hoping one of them would be to understand what was going on, but no one could so then looked back at Stiles. You see Stiles didn't realise that he was transporting everyone into Derek's loft.

Stiles stood back up then opened his eyes, it took him a moment before he realised he was in Derek's loft, then suddenly Derek, Theo and Scott appeared out of no where. Stole felt a sudden wave over him, it was like something was pushing him down. But he tried to Ignore it. "Stiles how did get here?" Scott said in a worried tone. "I don't know and I don't care. We magically moved places, doesn't change the fact that I'm leaving." Stiles said to the others.

Scott growled at Stiles, he had enough of Stiles talking to him and the others like this. "Stiles don't make me force you do stay here. You need help Stiles. Now let us help you."
Stiles simply laughed. "You think you have the power to force me to do something Scott? I could snap your neck like its a twig and not have a seconded thought about it. Another laugh slipped out of Stiles mouth. "You Have no idea what your doing Scott. But if really think you could take me, then please, feel free to take your best shot." Stiles said with a wicked smirk on his face.

A/N sorry for the short chapter. I may update again tonight. Not sure yet 💕