Renforcnement's

Scott called Argent for advice, but instead Argent rushed over to Stiles house. He entered the bedroom where Derek was sitting next to stiles who was unconscious. "Scott explained to me is happening." Argent sighed softly. "You might want to take a seat for this Scott." Scott nodded in response and sat down. "I got in contact with some of contacts in Japan and they told me exactly what was happening." Argent sighed once more.

"There is no easy way to say this. Stiles is cursed." Derek and Scott sat there gobsmacked. "What, How can you tell?" Derek said quickly, Scott replied next. "How is it Even possible for Stiles to be cursed?" Scott sounded upset at this news, which wasn't surprising at all. You would be upset if you found out your best friend was cursed.

Argent simply looked out the window them responded. "It's very possible that.." Argent didn't want to continue but he knew he needed to. "The Nogitsune, it might have done this. But it has only happened in legends." Derek almost straight away snapped at argent. "What only happens in legends?!" Scott looked at Derek then to argent.

"That the pervious host, will transform into a fox. But it won't always be a Nogitsune." Argent looked at Derek then at Scott. "Stiles already told us he was turning. What I don't understand is why Stiles seems to be turning into a different person!" Derek almost shouted in Anger at Argent. "Derek! Getting angry isn't going to help anyone." Scott said in a serious tone of voice. "You are right. Sorry." Derek said as he sat back down next to Stiles.

"Derek I understand this Is confusing, but the problem Stiles's is having now is that Stiles has magic in his blood. The magic is regretting the transformation and causing Stiles to act out." Scott and Derek were equally as shocked as each other. "Magic, like Harry Potter?" Scott said dumbfounded.

Argent just simply nodded at this. "Okay, what happens if his body keep's fighting it off, will he become a wizard or a fox in the end?" Derek said in a slightly annoyed tone. "If Stiles doesn't give in to ether the magic side of himself or this fox side, then he has about a week Maybe less to live."

"Wait. What!" Derek almost yelled out. "No. That can't be true. Even Stiles would be able tell if he was dying or not!" Derek said in angry tone of voice. You could tell Derek didn't want to believe anyone of this.
But the facts were plain as day.
"How can we help him?" Scott finally Said after letting Derek calm down. "You can't. Only Stiles has the power to help himself."

The argent then pulled out his phone and looked at everyone. "I am sorry but I need to leave." And with that Argent left, leaving Scott and Derek to look over Stiles who was sleeping. For now at least.