Chapter Twenty Four (Three Years Later)

Mercy's P.O.V

"La, la, la, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la, la, la... La, la, la, la, la, la, la..." i sing warming up my voice

"Lara!" both Sophia and Abigail start singing along

"You are going to be just wonderful singers one day." Tyler says walking in the music room

"Yes they will." I say getting up from the piano bench and picking up Abigail and twirling her around as Tyler does the same with Sophia

"Are you ready?" I ask him

"Yes, the question is are you?" he asks

"Yes! i am more than ready to take the girls to the park." I say walking out of the room with Abigail in my arms, Tyler following behind me with Sophia Taking them upstairs to get them changed before changing myself.

the girls are wearing White summer dresses withpink patterns on them and light pink tie up sweaters withsilver dress sandals. I'm wearing, a white dress that's tight around my body until it reaches my waist before falling down loosely after reaching my knees and light pink ballet flats. i put on some natural looking eye shadow and lipstick. i grab my pink and white bag and put a few extra pairs of underwear for the girls in it before taking it downstairs to the kitchen and filling it with sippy cups and snacks for the girls.

"Okay,  the girls are waiting at the door. Lets go." Tyler says

"Alright! Just a moment." i say zipping up the bag and walking to the door, getting Abigail and Sophie into the car we get in and head off to the park, just like every Sunday morning

At the park we sit in the grass and play silly games of peek-a-boo, which might not be so silly after all. Setting both girls up in a swing we lightly push them until they ask to get out. Walking down the pathup to the small ice cream stand grabbing each of us a small vanilla sundae with chocolate sauce on it. We sit down and eat our ice cream as we watch the people go by. the perfect ending to a perfect morning. after we finish our ice cream we take the girls home and i go back to warming up my voice.

"Mememimomoo, mememimomoo, mememimomoo..." i start

"Memememoomoo!" Abigail tries

"Very good sweetheart." i say as i grad my guitar and start into a song

"I waited 'til I saw the sun
I don't know why I didn't come
I left you by the house of fun
I don't know why I didn't come

When I saw the break of day
I wished that I could fly away
Instead of kneeling in the sand
Catching teardrops in my hand

My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
Forever

Out across the endless sea
I would die in ecstasy
But I'll be a bag of bones
Driving down the road along

My heart is drenched in wine
But you'll be on my mind
Forever

Something has to make you run
I don't know why I didn't come
I feel as empty as a drum
I don't know why I didn't come
I don't know why I didn't come"

Abigail claps enthusiastically witha smile on her face. placing the guitar down i get up and walk out to the living room with Abigail following right behind me. i sit on the couch beside Tyler and Sophia while helping Abigail up on to the couch as she struggles to do so herself.

We sit there and watch Tree house, the most  brain melting channel in the world, but the girls love it. Sophia's loves the big comfy couch and Abigail loves toopy and bino.  as of right now were watching the big compfy couch, no worries next is toopy and bino.

'Toopy,Toopy... Bino, BIno... Toopy and Bino! Toopy! Thats me, and my friend Bino! Love to laugh, love to play, Thats Toopy and Bino!'

(A/N: DO NOT ASK HOW I KNOW THAT ^....)

Abigail bounces around and sings along with the TV. Tyler gets up off the couch and turns to me.

"Imgoing to give Sophia a bath now." He says

"Alright. Tell me when your done. That way i can give Abigail one too." i say  "And make sure that when you put her down for her nap that you give her, HER sippy cup and not Abigail's."

"I know, I know.." he says picking up Sophia and walking towards the stairs before they both disappear.

Tyler's P.O.V

Running the water warm and filling the tub about half way i undress Sophia and stick her in the water. the first thing she does is cup the water in her hands and throws it at me. the water falls onto my black jeans and i can feel the warmth touching my legs.

"Soph!" i say warningly

"Sowy Daddy.." she says

"It's Okay." i say as i squirt some baby shampoo into the palm of My hands before gently rubbing it into her hair.

my cellphone goes off and i  take it out of my pocket pressing the talk button and pressing the speaker button.

"Hello?" i ask

"Hey Ty. It's Marnie..." she says

"Ope, god mommy number one is on the phone Soph!" i say

"HI Sophie-Bear!" Marnie exclaims

"So, whats up Marn?" i ask

"Oh, ummm i was going to stop by later after the girls' nap.. is that alright?" she asks

"Yeah. that's fine.. just call before you get here." i say "Bye Marn." i hang up the phone and slip it back into my pocket before rinsing the shampoo out of her hair and moving on to washing her body.

after letting her play in the tub for a bit i take her out wrapping a big white towel around her before taking her in her room to put on her Pj's. and setting her in her bed with her sippy cup.

Mercy's P.O.V

"Alright Rach, you can come over in about an hour when the girls wake up from there nap. Just call me before you get here." i say hanging up the phone

Tyler comes downstairs to tell me that Sophie is in her bed and i can give Abigail one now. grabbing Abby i take her upstairs and into the bathroom. i run the water until it gets warm before stripping her out of her cloths and placing her in the tub. i let her play around for a bit before washing her hair and body. after that i take her out wrapping her purple towel around her before taking her into her room and changing her into her Pj's and setting her down in her bed with her sippy cup.

walking back downstairs i find Tyler in the music room messing around on the piano. i sit down next to him and start to press random keys, purposely messing him up. he looks at me and shakes his head.

"What?" i ask innocently

"You know what!" he says as i smile and give him a cutesy face. "Don't give me that face.."

"Ehh, don't hurt to try..." i say shrugging before grabbing my guitar, the same one i have had since my 18th birthday and start to mess around on it.

***************************************************************************************************************

So, there is the new chapter... i hope you liked it... im sorry it took so long.. everyone had such great suggestions... but the ones that would have given it a twist made me cry.. like make one of the babies a still born.. do you people have any idea how sad that is!!!??? Well, VERY!!! Or there was, kill Tyler... UH NOOOO!!!!! sorry but that makes me cry even thinking about it... i have killed to many characters off.. well one... but still.. OH yeah and as for the Afreil angel thing... you will see about that in the next few chapters.... its going to be interesting.. i hope... Also, i have decided and i WILL be doing another book... its mainly going to be in Mercy's P.O.V or Abigail and Sophia's P.O.V and maybe even Tyler's P.O.V sometimes... Its going to follow the kids as they grow up... and yeahh....