Chapter Eighteen

Mercy's P.O.V

I open the box and slide the stick into my hand. I look down to see a positive answer to all the drama, only now what am I supposed to do? I can't tell my parents, or Tyler just yet... What are people going to say? I'm not usually one to care about what people think of me, but now I feel so self conscious. Faced with such a situation all I can think about is what am I going to do? What am I going to say? What's going to happen?

"Oh My GOD!" We all say sounding shocked

"Is this a dream come true? Or a worst nightmare?" I whisper

"Are you going to tell Tyler?" they ask

"Not yet.. I just can't..." I whisper

"I won't tell a soul." they say together as if reading lines from a script

"I don't want to be alone.." I say getting up off the bed. "Drive me home?" I ask handing Marnie the keys an giving Rachel a hug before saying bye.

Marnie and I walk out of Rachel's room and down the stairs out the front door. I get into the car and wait for Marnie to drive us back to my place.

We pull up to the house and the car comes to a stop, Marnie gives me my keys and we get out walking to the from door. Once we walk through arms wrap around me and squeeze me lightly. I look up to see Tyler.

"What was that for?" I ask

"We thought you were dead!" is all he said

"Wait what? We were just on the phone!" I exclaim

"Well just after that, there was a thing on the news.. Car looked just like yours and they said the crash was real bad.. There were three girls in the car and they said the driver was found lifeless and the other two girls were badly injured." he says

"Oh WOW!" both Marnie and I say

"But now that I have held you in my arms u feel a lot more calm and less nervous." he says

I lean forward and kiss Tyler softly on the lips. He kisses me back and I wrap my arms around his neck pulling him closer to me deepening the kiss. I hear Marnie clear her throat before saying "I'm gonna go next-door, or anywhere but here.." before hearing the door shut behind us.

"Wanna go upstairs?" I ask trailing my hands down his chest

He nods and takes my hand as I lead him up the stairs to my bedroom. I close the door behind us and sit on my bed. He sits down beside me and I pull him towards me kissing him on the lips hungrily. He lightly pushes me back so I'm laying down on the bed he moves around so he now hovers over me as he trails kisses down my jaw and neck to my collar bone finding my soft spot and lightly sucking on it, making a small moan escape my lips. He slowly makes his way back to my lips and I run my hands up his chest before wrapping my arms around his neck and running my hands through his hair pulling his face closer to mine with the need to kiss him. Moving my hands back down his chest and undoing the buttons in his shirt I slip it off him and smile at him and stare at his chest for a minute before pushing him over so I was onto of him. I start this kiss his neck and make my way down past his collar bone down his chest and back. I stop at his neck on my way back to his face and suck slightly levying a small mark. My lips meet with his and we kiss for what feels like hours but I know is only minutes. I hear a knock on my door and we separate from each other I get up off my bed and go to open my door it my mom and she has a certain box in her hands..

SHIT! "Hi mom." I say

"Care to explain this?" she asks

"Uhmm.. No comment.." I answer taking the box from her and shutting the door locking it behind me, putting the box in my pocket before taking my sweater off and placing it on my dresser.

"What was that about?" Ty asks

"Nothing.." I answer trying to sound normal

"Okay what's up? Your keeping something from me..!" he says

"Nuh Uh!" I exclaim

"Yea, I can hear it in your voice." he states

"I need to tell you something.. And I don't know how you'll take it.." I say

"Just tell me.." he says

Should I tell him? Should I drop the conversation? What should I do? Why is this so hard?! I feel the tears start to fall from my eyes and Tyler's arms wrap around me, pilling closer to him. I'm sitting on his lap, wrapped in his arms.. Let's face it I'm going to have to tell him sooner or later anyways..

"Ty... I'm.. I'm.. Pr.. Pregnant.." I say though sobs and tears

Tyler's P.O.V

"I need to tell you something.. And I don't know how you'll take it.." Mercy says

"Just tell me.." I reply worried.. There could be a lot of things that she could want to tell me..

Sh looks like she I having a fight with herself on what to do. Out of nowhere she starts to cry. I wrap my arms around her, pulling her close to me so she is sitting on my lap.

"Ty... I'm.. I'm.. Pr.. Pregnant.." she say through sobs

I can't believe the words I'm hearing.. This can't be happening.. Tell me I'm dreaming.. I never thought this day would come.. At least not so soon.. How is this possible.. I used pro- oh my god! How could I be so stupid! She is going to hate me! This is all my fault.

"Ty? Ty?" she asks breaking me out of my thoughts

"I'm so sorry.. This is all my fault.." I whisper

"It's not your fault.. Sex is a two way thing.." she says

"yeah but it's my sperm!" I state

"It's my egg!" she retorts

"It's our baby!" we both whisper

I lean my head down and kiss her on the cheek, smiling. I can't believe it.. Were going to have a baby..

Mercy's P.O.V

"Ty? Ty? I ask

"I'm so sorry.. This is all my fault.." he whispers

"It's not your fault.. Sex is a two way thing.." I answer

"yeah but it's my sperm!" He states

"It's my egg!" I retort

"It's our baby!" we both whisper

That's when it really hits me, I'm going to have a baby with the only guy I've ever loved.. My life couldn't be more perfect.. The only thing I have to worry About now is what I'm going to tell my parents..

Marnie's P.O.V

"So, do you have a girlfriend?" I ask sitting next to Afriel on his bed

"No, do you have a boyfriend?" he asks

"Not yet." i reply

That's when he does something unexpected. He kisses me lightly on the lips. Although I barley know him, his lips feel good on mine. Like they were meant to be there.. Is it strange to feel like I've known him for longer than a few days? He just seems so familiar. There's something about him, and I don't know what. But I will figure it out. his sister walks in his room and look at him as if warning him. Although she is kinda strange.. I mean she never talks.. Who does that? I know I couldn't.. I wonder if Mercy told Ty yet..? I think it's kinda cute... But I kid of hate her for it, it could ruin his career.. Not to mention his master plan... Make Mercy a star so she has to come with us to hollywood.. I think it's a good plan, but I'm not sure anymore.. He could ruin his whole life. Not to mention she could ruin any shot she has at being a famous singer.. But then again.. Sometimes these things can make you more popular..

_____________________________________________________________________________

SO THATS THE CHAPTER... NOT SURE HOW SHORT IT IS... USED iPOD TO WRITE IT... HOPEFULLY ITS MORE THAN A PAGE.. ANYWAYS, I HOPE YOU LIKE IT!! THE DRAMA IS JUST GETTING STARTED, THERE WILL INDEED BE MORE TO COME!!...

REMEMBER, VOTE&&COMMENT&&FAN!!

LOVE YOU ALL <3