America x England x reader

I'm going to America's place because he invited me and the allies over. I arrive and step into his home.

"Hey! (Y/n) you made it!" America shouts.

"Yep" I smile happily.

"You got the music, my little dj" he says patting my head

"You bet I do." I say stepping up to the stage where the set up for the dj aka me. I put on my play list and smirk as Yo Ho! A priates life for me. By Blood on the dance floor. No one's surprised they all ready know my song preference isn't exactly appropriate...

"So you got a thing for pirates now huh? Dudette" America laughs

"Yeah guess I do" England blushes at that I smirk slightly knowing he used to be a pirate. "But I also got a thing for cowboys" I glance over to America who blushes at that statement.

"W-well that's good to know"

"And why is that?"

"N-no reason" I giggle. And the song switches to Cowboy. Getting an Idea I run up on stage grabbing the microphone. I get there right before the song starts. I start singing.

Cowboy cowboy
Riding in a rodeo
Can I be the one for you
Cowboy cowboy
Your my little romeo
Let me be your cowgirl to

When I see you
Shiffer and Shake
I wanna be the one for you
Your my hero but not on a horse
Let me be the one for you

And everytime I'm looking to you
I'm hoping you will look at me to
And everytime I'm dreaming of you
I'm hoping that my dream will come true

Cowboy cowboy
Riding in a rodeo
Can I be the one for you
Cowboy cowboy
Your my little romeo
Let me be your cowgirl to

When the sunset the prerry on fire
Will you be the one for me
Blood is burning, you light up my eyes
You can be the one for me

And everytime I'm seeing your smile
You make me wanne smile at you to
And everytime my heart goes wild
I'm hoping that my dream will come true

Cowboy cowboy
Riding in a rodeo
Can I be the one for you
Cowboy cowboy
Your my little romeo
Let me be your cowgirl to

Cowboy cowboy
Riding in a rodeo
Can I be the one for you
Cowboy cowboy
Your my little romeo
Let me be your cowgirl to

Cowboy cowboy
Riding in a rodeo
Can I be the one for you
Cowboy cowboy
Your my little romeo
Let me be your cowgirl to

When I finish the song I step of the stage the song Mamma mia he's italiano starts.

"Wow your singing never fails to impress me." England says I smile.

Time skip
By the time everyone was gone It was to late for me to leave so I decided to stay with America I went to go to sleep in one of his spare bedrooms... slowly I fall asleep. BAM! I wake up to a door slamming open or at least that's what it sounded like, it sounded like it came from America's room I walk over to his room to see something shocking...yet... wow just wow. England pinned under America both their shirts off their hairs a mess. Their out of breath. England's pants unbuckled getting pulled off by America.

"A-Alfred"

"Hmm"

"(Y-y/n)" America looks over to the doorway which I'm standing at in only my underwear and one of his shirts that stop at my thighs. I blush.

"S-sorry to intrude" I go to leave but I'm thrown on top of England facing him.

"H-hi" I stutter blushing.

"Hello love" he smirks tucking a strand of my hair behind my ear before bringing me down to kiss him. One of his hands in my hair the other on my butt... blushing I slowly kiss back. I feel him nibbling on my bottom lip sucking on it. I lightly moan and he slips his tongue into my mouth. I feel a pleasurable sensation on my lower entrance I moan into England's lips. My panties are pulled off and I feel something warm and slimy at my entrance. America's tongue licks in between my folds teasingly. His hands digging into my hips pulling my core closer to him. He sucks on my cilt and I moan loudly again my moans get swallowed by England's lips. England sucks on my tongue. America slips his tongue into my entrance his warm muscle slides against my walls. Going in and out in and out over and over way to slow for my liking. I try to push my hips closer to him but their forced to stay still by his hands.

"Mmm" I'm going insane at his slow pace. England's lips separate from mine for air. "Ah...pl-please A-Alfred...f-faster" he just goes even slower. "Alfred please!" He just chuckles pulling away. I'm shaking uncontrollably. England's hand travels down to my core where he sticks in two of his fingers. "Ah!" I arch my back in pleasure. Yet he went just as slow as America did. "N-no"

"Hmm? You don't want this?" England takes out his fingers.

"N-no d-dont stop...please I need you"

"You need us for what?" America asks as England slowly rubs my cilt

"Ah...pl-please f-fuck m-me..ah" I hear pants being taken off then I'm lifted off off England and on top on a sitting America he positions himself at my entrance. England takes off his pants and gets in front off me. (Your facing England and your backs to America) England positions him self at my entrance as well I'm shivering in anticipation at this point. "Please" I whimper softly. They slam into me at the same time stretching my walls oh god this hurts so much. They don't wait for me to adjust they pound into me so hard I feel like I'm about to break. When one goes out the other one instantly goes in. I'm screaming in ecstasy clinging to England my nail digging into his back. My mouth is open drool dripping down my chin. Their grunts, groans, and moans fill my ears and I chairish every sound that come out of their mouths.

Time slip cause I don't know how to end this. -_-

Wow. That was definitely the best night of my life...

"Your ours" they say in between breaths.

"And your mine " I say in between breaths as well. They smirk and cuddle up into me.