Last Day Before The Holidays

//Author's Note\\ : THREE DAYS IN A ROW HELL YEA! best achievement for me XD This one is much long and well deserved for my wonderful viewers <3

Please enjoy!

~YukiChloe~

The last day of school for the year has finally come! I've been crossing out the days on the calendar on my wall and today is Friday twentieth of December and only three more days until Hiroshi and Violet take me somewhere. I really want to know where but I have to stay patient. It's easy to be patient but sometimes when you get too excited that you can't help but go and keep asking 'where are we going?'.

Yuusei and I are close friends again. I was so worried he would ignore me but because I used the effort to try and fix things between us I was rewarded with our friendship again. All that is left to do is help Sakura and Yuusei be brother and sister again. I don't want for Yuusei to carry a burden on his shoulders. I know I have for many years but I'm looking on the positive side for once.

"Shiro, your friend is waiting down stairs for you." Violet's sweet voice called out to me from the bottom of the stairs.

"Oh sorry! I'm coming." I smile as I cross out today's date on the calendar with a red pen then climb off the half made bed. I quickly gather my things and slide on my socks before hurrying out the room and down the stairs. I grab an apple from the fruit basket then pick up my bag before getting to the front door. The door is already open and Yuusei stands there. I smile at him as I slide on my leather shoes then say my goodbyes to Hiroshi and Violet. I thought seeing how it is the last day of school I invited Yuusei to come walk to school with me. His mum had to drive over here though but she was fine with it.

We walk down the path and down the stairs to the driveway before walking out along the footpath.

"Sorry I rushed you Shiro. Mum had to go to work so we were a little early."

"No it's okay." I reply as I glance at him. He seems taller today or he could be that tall but I haven't noticed. I'm glad we're friends again. Yuusei hasn't tried to kiss me or anything so everything is good between us. "I can't believe it's the last day already I mean looking back a few months ago I was on my own and hardly talked then maybe a month or two after I met Akatsuki we became friends but we had our rough patches but I'm glad we're all good now." He smiles gently then looks up ahead.

"You know..." Yuusei's voice trails off a little as he speaks softer. I turn my attention back to him. Yuusei's eyes look stressed or unhappy as he turns his head away. I bite my lip hoping he is okay I mean I want him to be happy and Christmas is only five days away. "Never mind..."

"Yuusei, you can tell me okay...?" Yuusei shakes his head and I sigh silently. I decide not to push him to say what he was going to say as it will only increase tension between us. I look down at the ground biting the edge of my lip slightly then slowly bring my left hand up and look at the gold band on my ring finger. I smile a little thinking of Akatsuki. Just six days until he takes me somewhere.

We soon reach the gates of Horikoshi High School. Yuusei stays quiet as we walk down the pavement and heading inside the main building of the school. There are only small groups of people here attending school today but it's understandable as lots of kids take the last day or last week off school to go on holidays or just don't bother as in classes we don't do anything really except watch movies or play on the computers.

"Would you like me to come to your classes to keep you company seeing I won't be able to see you for a week or two?" Yuusei finally speaks. I look up at him and nod gently.

"I don't mind, besides the teachers will probably collapse the classes anyway." He nods as well as the bell rings so we head to our roll call classes. We are in different roll calls so we branch off from each other. I glance out the window of the hallway I walk down and sigh a little.