(Chapter 14) The Calm Before The Storm

Start from the beginning

Izaya smiled at the angry beast once again provoking him.

"Shizu-Chan, you better conserve some of that energy. Next time you are going to need it!"

And with that the informant stunted his way away from Ikebukuro's strongest man by scaling a building and then darting away from a billboard.

Shizuo watched annoyed as Izaya bounced off of the billboard and out of sight. He bounced around just like a god damn flea.

It pissed him off, but the chase had ended fruitlessly for the blonde once again. He stared up at the billboard and felt a secret pang in his heart.

The billboard had (y/fn)'s figure on it. It was an advertisement.

"Special event: one time only: (y/fn) performing live in the center of Sunshine city."

Shizuo read the date, "that's this Friday," he thought to himself as he dug around in his pocket for any cigarettes.

He read all of the names of featured guests.

He assumed that it was the make up event for the ruined first show she had. He assumed correctly of course.

However his eyes narrowed when he read the little lines of names.

One of the featured guests was...

"Yuhei Hanejima"

His brother, Kasuka Heiwajima.

--- Izaya's point of view ---

Izaya smirked like a devil. He knew he had left Shizuo staring in awe at the billboard.

He was so easy.

Izaya skipped his way back to his apartment as fast as he could. He had a meeting to attend.

--- time skip: Izaya's apartment ---

Izaya swung open the door of his apartment.. He danced into the entrance but was stopped.

"These men came to see you," said Namie.

Izaya looked to her and her lifeless face and then turned to the men. There were three of them. Each dressed in black suits. All of them were people you would not want to meet. However you had met them before. Except that time they were wearing yellow, and a time before that they were clad in biker gear.

Izaya smiled at his guests, "welcome men welcome! Please sit down lets chat!"

The men followed Izaya's orders rather obediently and seated themselves on his couch. Izaya motioned to Namie to get tea for his guests.

Once all of the men took their seats, Izaya took off his jacket and sat down.

"What are we doing with the girl this time Orihara?"

"Each time we've gotten her it's been rather annoying to have to let her go."

Izaya nodded his head and sipped his tea.

"This time we won't be letting her go."

"What is the plan?"

Izaya placed his tea down and clasped his hands together. He couldn't help but smirk from ear to ear. This was the big one.

"Friday, I want a repeat of the first attack. I want half of your men dressed as yellow scarves and half of your men as bikers. Storm the stage, beat anybody in your path! And I mean anyone!"

He couldn't contain his chuckles he was so excited . This time he'd have her.

"There will be no Shizuo to save her this time."