"Garroth you're drunk, you need some water and tomorrow you'll need an advil. Right now you need to sleep"

Garroth slumped his shoulders as I guided him to his bedroom. Before he laid down he gingerly pecked my cheek. He fell on his bed and started to fall asleep.

Once he was asleep, I got his future hangover medication ready. And then I heard the unmistakable sound of barf. I went into Garroths bathroom and saw him laying over the toilet.

"Ughhhh"

I sighed and got a wet face cloth. I washed his face and he was too drunk to get back to his bed. So I sat on the bathroom tile while he slept with his head in my lap, only waking up for two reasons.

One, to throw up

And two to cry about how Azura cheated on him.

I could've woken Laurence up, but I wanted to feel like I was some help. And I didn't wanna trouble him, so I just sat there, watching Garroth sleep.

I wouldn't allow sleep to overcome me, cause I wanted to be here if he woke up.

And I stayed awake until I passed out from exhaustion.

(Garroth

Ugh, my head

Why am I laying on a floor?

My bathroom?

Why is my head on someone's lap?

Who's lap?

I slowly turned to see Aphmau had fallen asleep sitting up. She had a hand on my side, and the other one lay limp beside her on the floor.

Wait...I got drunk....

Then why is Aphmau here?

I got up and scooped Aphmau's small body into my arms. I carried her sleeping body over to my bed.

"Garroth?" She asked in a whisper as I set her down, "you should be resting"

"You shouldn't even be here. You go back to sleep"

I ignored the pounding headache that continued to drill my head.

"I left some advil and water over there. It should help some hangover symptoms"

I glanced and saw some medicine and clean water sitting for me. I was surprised that the water was still cold.

"It's cold?"

"I changed it every time the ice melted in it so it'd be cold"

My heart jumped at the small gesture.

"So why are you here?"

"I'm guessing you don't remember a thing from last night?"

"Not at all"

"Well, at two in the morning you called me, saying you had a problem"

"And...? What happened?"