4

Tim walked over and took the phone from Chris, looking at the caller ID before putting it to his ear.

"Avi, what's all this about?" He asked in confusion. All he had heard was something about an affair, and that got him scared.

Avi let a tear roll down his cheek as he answered. "There's been a person calling me.. Some female. But, they've been telling me... that you're having an affair with them."

Tim rubbed his forehead, unsure of anyone that could be doing that. "I have no idea who's calling you, but baby, I can assure you that I am most definitely not having an affair."

He wasn't even sure why Avi would ever doubt him. But he thought he felt his heart break a little when he heard Avi's small whimper.

"Promise?" He asked in a small voice, hoping not to sound too pathetic.

Tim sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"I promise."

~~~

Avi's front door was being knocked on early the next morning. He got up from his bed to get it.

He hadn't fallen asleep. He did believe Tim, but the thought of it was worrying him too much. he was wracking his brain, trying to figure out who would do this to them.

Avi opened the door to a tall blond. Scott. "Hey bassman!" He cheered. "Studio today. You ready? We've got a meeting too, and-- whoa, are you alright?"

Scott noticed Avi's tired eyes, and his slouching stance. Avi nodded his head, although his eyelids were drooping. "I'm fine."

He closed the door after allowing Scott in, and went back to his bedroom to change.

Scott talked to him while he was getting ready, which he didn't mind. It got his brain distracted from his recent circumstance.

"We're talking about tour today," Scott began. "When we're going to start it, and the places and set list. The normal."

Avi froze, and finished slipping Tim's shirt over his head. He couldn't bear the thought of staying away from his husband for so long, so soon. If two weeks was hard, imagine how hard months would be.

He slowly lowered himself to the floor, his eyes welling with tears as he brought his knees to his chest.

"Avi?" Scott called out. "You okay?"

Avi shook his head, small and quiet sob leaving his mouth. He missed Tim way too much, and just needed him by his side.

"I can't.."