Procrastination

Guys, don't procrastinate. It will stress you out. See, the irony of me saying that is the fact that I'm procrastinating right now. I have a paper I want to edit, two tests to study for, and a study guide to finish. But to be fair one test and the study guide are on Tuesday. So I have another day to put it off. But it's hella stressful once you realize how little you've allowed yourself to work. 

Then again, I'm constantly stressed. By that, I mean I'm almost always worrying over something. It's just how I work. Speaking of worrying, holy shit. I almost passed out today because I panicked so hard in one moment. 

So, as you guys know, I'm very much against Donald Trump. I went to an anti-Trump protest today with some chums. We were in line to watch his speech and a fellow threatened to call the police to pull us out of the line, because he found out we were against Trump. He ended up not following through with his threat because a pal was able to convince him that we were undecided with our opinion towards Trump. We were not planning on protesting inside of his speech, but more so to listen to him fuck up for an hour and have live proof of it. It was a super stressful moment for me and I panic easily. So you can see why I reacted that way. 

We were not allowed to enter the auditorium due to the maximum level being reached, so we just protested outside with other anti-trump supporters. There were some truly lovely people in the anti-trump crowd. They made me feel so safe. When I was in line with the Trump supporters, I felt like I had just crawled into a dumpster filled with dead corpses that were trying to eat me. The whole vibe the people sent off was just awful. It was truly just an unsettling experience being surrounded by them. 

Daoko has some good music. Granted, I've only listened to Girl and Me!Me!Me!. But I like those songs, they tell a story and the overall sound of the songs are fantastic. 

I have now put off working and studying for just a while more. Woot woot procrastinating ametur for the win! 

Have a lovely day and smile. c: Farewell cuties!