Feel the Bern

Hello! How are you lovelies? c: I hope you're doing well. 

So, this year is election year in the U.S. and it's really intense. I'm feeling so stressed, and I'm not even running for president. I can only imagine how the candidates feel. Well, I know how Trump feels. Oh, my bad, Drumpf. I've decided to get political this week, because I might as well start diving into the politics right now. 

Drumpf doesn't even deserve me typing out a full paragraph talking about how horrible he is. He's a fucking spoiled brat who would lead the world to war because he's just such a fucking bitch. I don't believe in people being killed, but I might for him. Like, I'm strongly considering this. He poses a large threat to MANY people right now, and if he becomes president he's going to strip the liberties of those who don't fit his white straight mold. 

Cruz and Rubio, I don't know too much about them, but I haven't heard pleasant things. 

Hillary Clinton. Well. She. Hillary's tactic right now is to try to relate with the millennial crowd and to follow popular opinion. She doesn't really have strong convictions that go against the majority. If there is a majority opinion, she probably has it. I'm not saying that all of her opinions are bad, but it worries me that she can't seem to ever go against the crowd. She's listening to people, and that's a good thing, but I feel like the reason she's listening to people isn't to help them, but just to get the votes she wants. She used to think that same-sex marriage shouldn't be legal. That still pisses me off. I know she's changed her mind, but I really don't think that it's because she's seen the light. 

Bernie Sanders. I'm really hoping that Sanders becomes president. He has so many good plans for the future. I'm actually 100% sure he's an angel. He is woke af. Not only is he woke now, but he has always been woke. Sanders has always been unapologetically strong with his opinions. He has always supported gay, black, and minority rights for decades. I'm not exaggerating, he has been fighting for decades. He isn't afraid to go against the grain. He won't wait for something to become mainstream in order to support it. In 1991 Sanders gave a speech about how tragic it is that America is going to war against Iraq. He is passionate, he has a strong resolve. Even if no one is listening. It basically was like no one was listen, because almost no one was there for that speech in the house of representatives. There is one person in the audience. One. Fucking one. But Bernie keeps on talking, he won't be quiet just because not too many people are listening at the moment. Just because an idea isn't mainstream doesn't mean that Bernie won't speak up for it. He doesn't give a shit. Sanders will do whatever it takes to be honest and keep America's safety in mind. Not only America, but other countries. Why? Because Bernie is not a fucking sociopath. He genuinely cares for other people and he knows how fucked up this world is, and he's taking it upon himself to try to keep it from exploding. When voting season comes around, he has my vote. 

Again, this hasn't been edited so I apologize for any mistakes. Make sure to have a lovely day! c: Farewell.