A little more then just two problems

Once Severus left it took my mom hours to stop talking about him but one question stuck out in my mind most was ‘Isn’t he cute, Charline?’ I shrugged in response. Her answer was ‘well he is not your type anyway and he is way older then you!’  she snorted after. For a while it was quiet before a bit before I fell asleep and that was it.

----

I woke up with my Snape slouched over me.

“We need to talk, Charline,” he sighed.

“No seriously?" I yelled in sarcasm pushing his face away. 

I got up and walked to the other side of the room.

“Charline, I didn’t know, neither did I think which is quite unusual for me,” he sighed pushing strands of hair from his face.

“Oh yeah right, for all I know you’re some pedophile out to get me!” I screamed throwing my fists down to my waist.

“Charline!” he snapped. 

I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

“Charline, you know I am no such thing, I love you and only you!” he said firmly gripping my chin and trying to get my to look at him.

“The way you say it makes it sound like a lie, and the way you left yesterday after we kissed,” I growled trying to pull away from his grip.

“Look at me, Charline,” he said softly jerking my head towards him.

I stared into his deep intoxicating eyes. His hand soon moved away from chin and moved my brown hair from my face. The way his eyes scanned over my face showed passion and love. 

“I love you, Charline, and no one else,” he leaned in and tried to kiss me but I didn’t allow it.

“But what about la mère ?” I asked nervously.

“Charline, don’t worry about my past with your mother, worry about us right now,” he leaned in once again tried to kiss me but I pushed him away.

“What if she catches us?” 

He rolled his eyes in annoyance. “I tell you I love you and this is what I get!” 

“Well don’t you think it’s just a bit creepy that your old enough to be my father?” I huffed.

“You know what I’m leaving!” he growled.

“Fine!” I screeched.

“Good, cause I’m not coming back!” he scowled and slammed the door behind him.

I flinched as it slammed.

I can’t wait to go back to beauxbaton once I do I won’t have to deal with this monstrous school, because everything has just gone wrong. Now I have two problems to deal with not dying in the tournament and trying to keep away from Snape!

----

Later on that evening I was out of the hospital wing, sitting in the library. Things weren’t going as well very well for me today, Celine is mad at me because I got in the triwizard tournament and she didn’t, Snape keeps giving me the death glare, and mother won’t shut up about him! At the moment I feel like locking myself in a room and crawling up in a bed and dying. 

“Hello dear,” said my mom skipping over to my side.

I felt like yelling at her to go away, but I felt it was too rude. “Hi,” I groaned.

“What’s wrong with you?” she asked with a laugh escaping her lips.

“Celine is mad at me because I got into the tournament and she didn’t,” I sighed deeply.

“Oh darling, she’ll get over it don’t you worry,” she smiled at me.

“I didn’t even know she wanted to do it!” I slammed my book shut.

“Did you apologize?” she asked.

“Mother, some people don’t accept apologies,” I said getting up.

“But haven’t you and Celine fought before?” she asked confused.

“Yes, but she never acted like this!” I stomped away enraged not just at Celine, at everything.