..... TYPICAL HUSBAND WIFE ......

after the special treatment from my raghav, i and raghav are back from the goa date ..and now sitting in our offfices ......no words can describe the beauty and peaceful the date was ... hust 48 hourss.. spending in his arms .. laughing , playing , teasing all seems to be fun no matter how much strict is raghav in business front , he is totally a differnt persona when it comes to me ......

i dont know how and when all my queries my  worrries got solved by him .... he is a master planner.......well let me tell u the great news raghav made dadi say yes to live with  sammy and pakhi ..and they 2 are on cloud 9 .... i came to know this yesterday night ..and i was angry with raghav because i did not know anything .......but my husband has his own ways of soothing me ....when it comes to showing love everytime he surprise me with his antics and i easily melt in his arms and surrender myself ...  .. dont know but it seems like my body cant resist him anymore , whenever he is close to me my body feels new sensation ......and i really like it .....

office her phone buzzed :

R: hey busy madam?

K: NO NOT AL ALL FOR U .....

R: WAOO MADAM IS IN GOOD MOOD ...... CHALO THEN OPEN BUSINESS NEWS CHANNEL ....

K: NEWS CHANNEL? WHY ....

R: KALPANA ......DO IT NOW ,,,,,

K: OK JUST A MINUTE ......

I just switch on the led in my cabin and opt to business news .. and there it is ..

"MR RAGHAV SINGHANIA ..THE MAN WHO NEEDS NO INTRODUCTION WINS THE ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR ...... "

oh man what they show is real my husband won the the entrepreneur award ... i was just sealed to the floor ... but then my employees came and congratulate me .... and in return i offer them lunch in the premisis ...... it was such a great day for raghav ... after lunch i and raghav decide to go back home as soon as we can .. He took me from the office and then we went to our home ....dadi was waiting for us and we tell her ... she become extremely happy and blessed raghav with all her good wishes ... than sarita dadi also called us from shimla ... and we have a great time ahead ......

now as usual we are in the balcony .. sharing our time .... forgetting world ...in eachh other 's arms ..

k: raghav .. why are u not excited .....?

r: nope .its nothing like that .....he said with a fake smile and caressing my hairs .... i raised my head from his chest and then ask him

k: liar ... dont u dare to hide the truth ...... i said with a fake anger... he smiled and caressed my face ... WHAT HAPPEN RAGHAV ... ARE U NOT HAPPY .... HUBBY ????

i dont know what went wrong but he adjusted himself and lay his head in my laps and wrapped his arms around my waist .. my hands started careesing his hairs...... and he hide his face in my tummy ...

i generally feel good , but whenever he do so ... he is either tensed ..or wants to share something...finally after whole 15 minutes he said something

R: KALPI .... 

K: HMMMMHE 

R: THE AWARD CERAMONY IS ON DAD'S BIRTHDATE ...and again he closed his eyes .. i realised his uneasiness and gave himhis own time 

k: raghav .. look at me ... he tuned around but his head still on my laps ..... and face towards mee..WHY ARE U UPSET THEN .. ITS THE BIGGEST DAY OF UR LIFE ,,, AND U ARE AWARDED ON THE SAME DATE ..... U SHOULD BE GLAD TO RECEIVED IT ... AS THIS WILL BE TRIBUTE TO DAD .....

he was still looking in her eyes.. while her eyes were showing extreme love and care ..

r: i know but i generally celeberate this day with dadi .. or myself ..

k: no raghav.. ( before he completes his sentence) u will not gonna deny it...... and that's final ..... she said in an annoying mood and started moving back fto the bed .. raghav sense her mood swing and hold her wrist ..

R: I AM SORRY JAAN .... I DONT WANT TO DISAPOINT YOU ...ITS JUST ... he frustrtion tone easily sensed by kalpana and she turned around .. she immediately took steps and caressed his cheeks with his palm...

K: I KNOW RAGHAV .. WHAT DAD MEANT FOR U .... AND I KNOW NO ONE CAN TAKE HIS PLACE IN YOUR LIFE .. BUT SOCHO EK BAAR ... WILL HE LIKE UR DECISION ... he raised his head with moist eyes ...

kalpana hold his hand ... and drag him to the balcony ...all this while raghav was confused standing behind her

K: DAD ..... SEE NOW WHAT RAGHAV IS DOING ...  HE IS NOT ACCEPTING HISS AWARD FOR ALL HIS HARDWORK .. IS IT GOOD DAD ...

AP BATAO .... HE WILL NOT LISTEN TO ME ... PAR APKE BAAT MANEGE ... I AM NOTHING TO HIM ..... PLEASE DAD .. TELL HIM WHAT IS  RIGHT .... ONLY U WILL DEAL WITH UR STUBBORN SON .....

raghav standing listening to all the complaints ..... which her wife is throwing on his dad .., and it really lighten the mood 

R: muma papa dekha apne what ur  daughter is doing to your son .... in law ... every mistake is mine na mumma papa ... she changed me from head to toe starting from my breakfest to my dinner , her demand for chocolates .. and now i have one whole box of chocolates ..every time for her .. which i have to hide her from her ..otherwise she will eat in one go ... she sleep on me ... whole night and then she said i am bad .... u know mumma papa what she has done last friday ...

she wake up at midnight , saying she wants to eat GOLGAPPE and ur angel ... made me drive at mid night 3  for her golgappe ... now tell me who is more stubborn ...

kalpi was looking at her annoyingly with a pout ....

K:: HAWWWWW... I AM STUBBORN FINE I WILL SLEEP ON MY SIDE AND I WILL NO MORE DEMAND FOR CHOCOLATES AND LONG DRIVE .. STAY LIKE THIS AKDU ..

she left from their in an angry mode .. while raghav .... slap his forehead with his hand 

r: ye to bigad gaye .. ab kya karu .... gaya tu to raghav .. ab tere princess tujhe batayege ..... (suddeny their is thundering sound) ... 

muma papa dad .. this is all because of u 3 .. now dont laugh on my condition .... help me .. otherwise she will tore me in little peices ....

and he too went inside behind her wife ....