FINALLY WE ARE ENGAGED....

its been one week after the good news of raghav and kalpana's wedding..... both the families are extremely excited for the wedding.... kalpana and pakhi are busy with their professional and personal lifes.......... 

sid and samar were handling the marriage arrangements.....while sarita and falguni are preparing for other stuuff... it become their regular routine to engage in long talks.... seeems like they are motivating the young couplle........

while nothing excited happen between the two birds as both feel hesitated........

sunday morning... 

MUMBAI..

F: RAGHAV... SUNDAY KE DIN TO FREE RAHA KARO.... SHAADI KE KITNE KAAM PADE HAI...

R: DADI... AP PLEASE ITNE TENSION NAA LOO... AUR BIMAR HO JAOGE....... 

F: MEIN TENSION NA LUN TOH , KON LEGA.... KHUD TO TUM KUCH kAR NAHE RAHE HO......SAB KUCH MUJHE HEE DEKHNA PADTA HAI...

R: DADI................ACHA FINE.. TELL ME KYA KAAM HAI...

F: sab kuch pda hai shopping, marriage ke arrangements... main pagl ho jaunge aur pata nahe yeh sammy bhe kaha chala gaya hai.......

raghav chuckled and made his dadi calm down little... later in the evening he was busy in his study when suddenly his phone rang.......raghav gave a look to his phone it was an unknown no..

R: HELLO.. WHOSE THIS...

K: HIIIII... MAIN KALPANA.....

raghav was once lifeless and dont know what to do.... he was happy but yet confused..

R: HEY,, WASS UP .... 

K: I AM FINE ...... how are u

R: I AM GOOD... raghav was still shock with kalpana's sudden call

K:. VO I NEED TO TALK TO U....

R: HAN SURE... TELL ME.. HOW CAN I HELP U..?

K: VO ACTUALLY AJ DADI KA CALL AYA THA,,,, AND VO MUJHE INTERIORS SELECT KARNE KE LIYE KEH RAHE THE... FOR NEW HOUSE.........

R: SOOO???? U NEEED HELP IN SELECTION....

K: NAHE VO.......

RAGHAVwas confused with kalpi's strange behaviour........

K: VO ACTUALLY MUJHE JANNA THA KE ... KE HUMME BHE PAKHI AUR SAMMY KE TRHA AFTER MARRIAGE ALG REHNA PADEGA,,,,,,,,,, 

raghav was once lost with kalpi's word . he felt nervousness in her voice......... he was overwhelme with kalpi's care for his dadi and her respect for relations....

R: tTOH WHAT DO U WANT......... U WANT TO LIVE SEPERATELY OR WITH DADI.............raghav know what would be her answer but wants to tease her... 

K: AMMMMMM....... I WANT TO LIVE WITH DADI....... kalpi said in a very low tone.........

: kalpi's last word bring a big smile on raghav's face , he relaxed on his chair... and egan teasing her more...

R: I GET IT... U WANT TO LIVE WITH DADI , HMMMM NOT WITH ME.......

raghav's naughtiness was clearly visible while kalpi had a blush on her face.....................they both were laughing at thier respective places.. since its their first talk after their final yes..........raghav try to broke down the silence..

R:   FROM WHERE DID U GET MY NO...?

K: VO I HAVE TAKEN IT FROM SID.............

R: GOOD............DONT WORRY WE WILL BE LIVING WITH DADI ONLY... SO CALM DOWN............