RAGNA UNOIN

AUTHORS NOTE :

FINALLY THE CHAPTER FOR WHICH WE ALL WERE WAITING for.... IT TOOK ME SO HARD TO WRITE IT.. HOPE U LIKE IT AND NEED A LONG REPLY FROM MY LOVELY READERS ............THE LONGEST YET WORTHY ONE ........

NOTE : MATURE CONTENT : .......SORRY FOR THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE

raghav is being home from pretty long time but not able to see kalpana .. he is worried about her .. his frustration is peaking up and kalpana is doing it intentionally, she is neither taking his  call ,nor coming up to meet him,, and the worst part is he is not allowed to go to his room ,,,, because of rasam .. he is desperately waiting her in the study ....its evening raghav was on the terrace ... waiting for kalpana ......while after the evening rasam ,while sammy and pakhi headed for their house for some privacy ....raghav was their from 10 minutes but still no sighn of kalpana ... finally .... he heard voice of kalpan's bangels and anklet... he turned around and was just stunned seeing the beauty in front of him....his wife was in front of him she was dressed up again in the bridal outfit and was just looking like a newly  bride .... he scanned her from top to bottom ..kalpana feel little shy after raghav's starring session .. she slowly headed towards him and stand at some distance .....raghav come near her and pulled her on to him ... his grip on her waist was tight ... while kalpana was still looking down ..... 

R: U ARE LOOKING STUNNING TODAY ....... MY WAITING IS WORTHFUL he said while brushing his fingers on her face ....

K: THANKU .. she just manage to wisper back .. while still not having that much courage to look in his eyes ,,,

R: RASAM PURE KARLE YA YAHE PE RAAT GUZARNE KA IRAADA HAIN ... he said with a little smirk..

kalpana took the thali in her hand .. he light the diva and put a small tika on raghav's forehead ...after arti she sawthe moon from the net and then raghav's smilling face ..... all this while raghav's eyes was on kalpana .... kalpana about to bend to touch raghav's feet but her stop her and pulled her in his arms .. he took the glass and make her drink ...she drink it until she felt full... then he took sweet and feed her and open her fast .. all these while kalpana and raghav were having an eyelock ..... she was about to turn when raghav grab her again ...

R: KALPANA .. MERA FAST NAHE KHOLOGE....

kalpana wa shocked with raghav's statement ... she was happy that he did so much for her but sad that raghav had not eaten anyhing since morning ...

K:her eyes become moist " APNE... APNE .. FAST RAKHA HAIN "...he nodded in yes ...... kalpana took the glass and made him drink the left over water and feed the sweet ......she was having tears in her eyes with raghav's  this initative ... she hold her hand and take him to the dinning area ... she served food to raghav and sit beside him .. both were sharing food from same plate .. raghav was feeding her like a child as usual and with a smile kalpana is doing the same ... both were lost in their world when falguni see them and felt releived as their is someone who will look after for her son ...... always .....bringing kalpana in raghav's life was the best decision .. and it is showing t true colour of happiness in raghav's life ... she retired to her room .. leaving the couple .... to celebrate their moments ....after having a lovely romantic dinner .. kalpana went to kitchen and raghav to the study for some pending office work .... kalpana was now having goose bumps as what she planned for them in their room was something very special .. she hurriedly went back to their room .... and saw the room.....

few minutes later raghav way back to room... since evening she find a little change in kalpana .... but he could'nt figure it out... he open the door and was frozen ...................................he stood their for some minutes .. and saw his master size room.... which was litten up with candels and red roses .... he entered slowly and lock the door ..... and just went inside ....he gave a glance at the whole view .. a smile slip on his face .. and finally know why his wife is different today... he saw the entire room but he could'nt find kalpana ...........finally he saw someone hiding behind balcony .... he slowly headed their ... kalpana's back was visible ... kalpana heard his steps and her breath became abnormal .......