Jelly

"So long and goodnight." Gerard sang, straining his vocal cords. "Thank you for coming out tonight!" Frank looks over at Gee, who is closing the show. Gerard gives Frank a sly wink, and Frank bites his lip. He immediately runs backstage and into his dressing room. Every third Friday of the month, after every concert, the ritual is practiced. Frank opens his mini fridge, pulling out a huge jar of jelly. He sits it on the couch and grabs his jacket, pulling out a bottle of fruit flavored lube. At this time, Gerard enters the room. "You know what day it is, princess." He smirks, grabbing Frank and pulling him in for a kiss. Gerard quickly pulls away and pushes Frank onto the couch. He gives him a sly grin. "We're gonna be changing things up a bit." He pulls out a blindfold. Frank groans. "Do we really have to, Gee? I'd like to know what you're doi-" Gerard cuts him off by biting his neck, right on his scorpion tattoo. He moans with pain and pleasure. "Tonight you're gonna call me master, and we're using the blindfold princess, whether you like it or not. Now, lets begin." Gerard pushes Frank onto his back, tying the blindfold around his head to cover his eyes. He smirks. "No peaking, oh wait-I almost forgot." He pulls a rope out of his boot. "Hands behind you, dollface." Frank obeys, and Gerard ties a knot around his wrists. "I-It's too tight." Frank whines. Gerard slaps him, making him wince. Gerard grabs the jar of jelly and pulls out a kitchen spoon. "Open wide, doll." Frank opens his mouth, huge spoonfuls of jelly being shoved down his throat. He starts to gag, and Gerard gives him another slap, making him swallow the remains. Gerard fed him spoonful after spoonful until the whole jar was empty. Gerard pulls the blindfold off of Frank, and gives him a peck on his sticky cheek. He then cuts the rope off, leaving Frank's wrists rope burned. "Remove your shirt please." "Yes, master." Frank yanks off the blue tee he was wearing. Gerard smirks and places a kiss on his chest. He then starts to milk Frank's semi-hard nipples, rubbing them between his thumb and index finger after every other tug. Frank moans, jelly being squeezed out of his nipples. They begin to swell, and Gerard picks up his pace, until all the jelly is removed, and Frank's nipples are sore and colored cherry red. Gerard grabs some jelly on his fingers, taking a lick of it. "Mmm, strawberry." He then unbuttons Frank's pants, revealing his bulge. He smirks, rubbing his hand around Frank's boxers. Frank groans. "How bad do you want me?" Gerard asks. "Bad, master. Please fuck me master." Gerard removes his boxers, and starts to grab the lube, but then grabs a handful of jelly instead. He begins to rub the jelly all over Frank's erect cock, Frank beginning to breathe heavily. Gerard then begins to stoke Frank's member, eventually leaning down to lick the tip of it. He goes in circles, smirking at Frank's desperateness. Frank thrusts up, shoving his dick into the back of Gerard's throat, making Gerard choke. Frank smirks and begins to thrust, going faster and faster each time. Gerard's face flushes with red, but he keeps the pace. "M-master I'm g-gonna cum." Gerard quickly pulls Frank's member out of his mouth and gets on his knees, pulling down his pants and boxers. Frank aligns his dick with Gerard's bum, sliding in slowly and gently thrusting in and out. Gerard winces, adjusting to his size. Gerard is now the one begging. "Faster, Frankie, faster, oooh right there sweetheart, harder you teasing mother fucker!" Frank feels his member twitch. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" Gerard tenses as he lets out his load in Gerard's rectum. As if on cue, Gerard cums onto the couch. Frank smirks, pulling out. Gerard shakily stands up, jerking Frank off the couch. He pulls him into a deep passionate kiss. Frank ruffles Gerard's hair, and pulls away for air. Gerard leans in to whisper in Frank's ear. "Best. One. Yet."