twenty eight.

the fire cracked while popped the two sat beside each other in their chairs. lennon let a comfortable sigh escape from her lips, sneaking a glance at harry.

the sun had officially set the only light was the fire illuminating their faces, the hot dogs were happily eaten, lennon especially loving them going for seconds along with harry. so they were both full when the quiet set in.

harry was staring into the fire, his body language seeming relaxed yet deep in thought. lennon wanted to know what was going through harry's mind. she wished they could both runaway  and never look back.travel and make memories without any worries, but that was childish, she had to face her problems.

yet she couldn't help but want to do it, because all she could think was about was,

lennon and harry, lennon and harry, lennon and harry.

saturday was tomorrow, and the possibility of just being lennon and lennon, she doesn't know if she can handle it. without harry in her life it wouldn't seam right, and she knew that these were the same thoughts on loop in her head wasn't what she wanted right now.

she didn't want to ruin the night with her thoughts.

harry turned his head toward her, his beautiful eyes met with hers and lennon felt like she could drown in them. a smile began etching on his face. he patted his lap with his hand beckoning her to come over.

lennon didn't even hesitate rising from her chair and walking over to wear harry was. this is when the hesitation kicked in, taking her lip between her teeth. harry looked up at her with a reassuring smile gently grasping her arm, pulling her closer.

"it's fine, len." he reassured.

lennon wanted to melt, len?

lennon complied taking a seat in his lap, hoping she didn't crush him. harry's arms wrapped around lennon's torso pulling her to his chest. 

she could feel harry's cheek rest on her head, lennon breathed in harry's scent never wanting to escape it. or his embrace.

she felt so at home with his arms wrapped around her.

"oh princess, i care about you so so much." harry confessed rubbing circles into her sides. 

the rawness in his voice and how it was thick with emotion, laced in sincereity meant so much to lennon.   he meant so much to her.

lennon shut her eyes because things like this were hard for her. 

"i care about you so much harry, and-" she paused for a minute hesitating  whether or not to say it out loud "lennon and harry."

silence swept upon them, lennon regretting the last part, because it was silly.

"lennon and harry?" harry whispered in her hair. his voice sending pleasant chills all over her body. lennon was quiet.

"lennon and harry." lennon whispered back.

she then felt kisses being all over her head working his way to her temple. lennon let out a giggle at the gesture relived she didn't emarass herself. she looked up to harry just to have him smother her face with kisses.

when harry got to her lips, lennon didn't hesitate and kissed him back, full force. she wished that she could transfer all that she felt for him, because words were not her forte. 

breathless and content they pull apart lennon resting her back over harry's shoulder. closing her eyes knowing  she would save this  moment in her memory so she could play it over and over again.

"the stars are beautiful things." harry commented. 

lennon looked up at harry who had his head back his eyes trained on the sky. stars littered the sky shining bright against the darkness of their background. lennon looked up at stars as well agreeing with him.

there was so many of them, the night sky clear of any clouds.

" i wish i had a camera right now, because you look so beautiful." harry muttered under his breath, but lennon caught it because he was right next to her. she looked at him to see he had adverted his eyes from the sky to hers.

she blushed, not knowing what to say because a thank you seemed inadequte and insincere after a while. so; wanting to get the attention off her she looked back up at the stars.

"asteria, the greek goddess of the stars. was said to be beautiful," he said in a octave higher as if telling a story. he gestured to the sky with his hands, before looking at her.

"lennon, my beautiful lennon.  i would rather have you be the goddess of the stars, and in fact you'll be the goddess of my stars." 

lennon looked at harry struck with shock, harry smiled at her reaction and gestured with his hand up at the stars.

"you shine as bright as the stars, with your smile," he spoke to her seriously, but with a lightness in his voice. harry touched her cheek with his digits, lennon taking a sharp intake of breath as his face inched closer.

"and your eyes, oh your eyes are like the ocean and i would drown in them. if i could. and i know i am rambling and i'm being really sappy, but i like how i am with you and how i feel with you, and i want you to know that." harry finished his eyes searching her face for reassurance maybe?

she couldn't believe all what flowed from harry's mouth, all so nice. to think she had such a impact on him she only wish she could find the right words to say what she felt to him.

she wanted to say so many things to him. all the thank you's that he deserved. for his kindness toward her, for dealing with her, for whisking her away on adventures, for new experiences, for asking her if he should get that white t shirt at the thrift store that day.

he deserved more than thank yous.

"what are you thinking about?" harry questioned his nose poking hers making her let out a giggle.

lennon shook her head though slightly, and closed the space between them. her hand found it's way to the base of harry's neck and rested it there. 

they pulled apart for a minute and harry whispered "harry and lennon."

lennon broke out into a grin, happiness exploding inside, "lennon and harry."

and that's when lennon knew how deep her feeling were for harry,

that's when she knew for sure,

she loved him.

(this is short, but it happens. thoughts? i hope you guys have a nice day slash night!)