eleven

"why did he have to die?!?" lennon sobbed into the pillow she was clutching. the two just got finished watching titanic and lennon was a sobbing mess. harry pulled lennon closer into his side and put a arm around her shoulders for comfort. lennon shook as she was really upset jack had to die. it was so tragic because they loved each other so much.

he sacrificed his life for her because he loved her so much. lennon's tears soaked the pillow and harry tried to calm her down.

"shhhh. lennon it's okay. breathe." he said softly rubbing her shoulders. lennon  couldn't though and continued to sob uncontrollably, it shouldn't have ended like that. they should have lived happily ever after. 

"lennon. lennon! you have to breathe love." harry told her worry now evident in his voice at how hard lennon was crying.

lennon breathed like harry said and started and tried really hard not to start sobbing again. harry tried to pry the pillow from her but she clutched it tightly.

"no!" she stated. she didn't want harry to see her face, it was probably gross from all the crying she did.

"why not?" harry asked.

"because." lennon said.

"lennon." harry cooed softly. just the way he said her name made her start loosening her grip on the pillow she buried her face in. lennon's face was wet from her tears and some of her hair stuck to her face, wet from the tears.

when lennon finally looked at harry, harry smile fell.

"aw lennon, it was just a movie." harry told her rubbing circles on her arm with his hand.

"but it wasn't harry! they were in love and he just he just just-" lennon started crying again verge on sobbing.

lennon felt harry's other arm around her stomach and pulled her into a hug. resting his head on hers.

"shhhhhh." he gently said trying to calm her down again.

"would you like some hot chocolate?" harry offered. lennon slowly nodded and harry unwrapped his arms from around her and got up from the little nest they made on the couch. lennon watched as he walked away to the kitchen.

without harry to lean on lennon fell down in the nest which was consisted of harry's pillows and comforter. lennon tried to calm herself back down again by breathing like harry said.

by the time harry got back he waited for lennon to sit up before he gave her the hot chocolate plopping down next to her.

lennon sipped her hot chocolate that harry made so it wasn't hot enough so she couldn't drink it without it burning but warm. perfect.

"watching titanic wasn't our best idea." harry commented.

"no," lennon shook her head "it wasn't."

her breathing was still uneven, but at least she wasn't crying again.

lennon set down her hot chocolate on the floor and laid back down again suddenly drained, probably because of all her crying. she could feel harry shift on the couch and saw that he had laid on the other side of the couch his feet next to her shoulders. lennon wrinkled her nose at the smell coming from the socks but didn't say anything.

lennon heard harry let out a sigh and she smiled. she liked hanging out with harry, the boy who became her best friend. well at least to her he was.

"lennon?" harry said.

"hm?" lennon replied on the brink of sleep.

"i'm really glad were friends." harry told her making lennon's heart melt.

"me too harry. me too." she answered with a smile on her face.

.-.-.-.-.-.-

"lennon, wake up sleepyhead!" harry sang softly in lennons ear. 

as cute as this was to lennon she did not want to get up, therefore mumbling a "no" and rolling over away from harry.

harry didn't give up though and climbed on top of her. lennon still did not stir from harry's weight. so what did harry do? he started tickling lennon with his long fingers. this did work and lennon woke up immediatly laughing.

"harry!" she laughed gasping for air. harry smirked ceasing the tickling. lennon playfully glared at harry and sat up.

"what was that for?" lennon groaned hitting harry on the arm.

"it's time to get you home." harry said pointing to the clock that hung on the wall, six twenty seven.

"thank you then." lennon sighed getting up.

she didn't want to leave though, even though she knew she had to, she didn't want too. lennon pouted to harry.

"uh huh," harry shook his head "i don't want you to get in trouble again." 

the seriousness in his tone made lennon nod. she ungracefully wobbled to her shoes still groggy from sleep, when she went to put them on she realized she wasn't wearing shorts, but harry's sweats, not to mention his clothes.

she looked up to harry who was slipping on his boots,"you don't mind if i borrow these do you?" lennon asked.

harry raised his head to lennon and shook it, "no of course not."

lennon and harry ran to the jeep, because it was still raining. once inside the dry jeep lennon fiddled with the radio station finding on that just came in but turned it on low so her and harry can have a conversation.

"harry -" lennon started going to ask him if he liked fish or not but was cut off.

"lennon i need you to promise me something." harry stated seriously making the smile on lennon's face disappear.

"what?" lennon questioned worried with what he was asking of her.

"promise  me if your father  hurts you again, you call me." harry said to her glancing her way.

lennon gulped, because she's worried about harry's actions if she did tell him. he wouldn't stand a chance against her dad. she also doesn't want to jeporadize their friendship. she bit her lip trying to decide when she made up her mind.

"i promise." lennon muttered. harry seemed to relax a little in his seat and glanced at lennon.

"good. thank you." harry sighed in relief.

harry pulled up to the place where he picked her up earlier. harry looked at lennon and lennon looked at harry. she didn't want to leave and go back to that house. nope. 

"thank you for letting me borrow your clothes, and for dealing with me being a mess after titanic, not  to mention letting me take a nap and waking me up." lennon smiled rattling off all the things to harry she was thankful for.

"you forgot the hot chocolate." harry teased making lennon roll her eyes and hit his arm.

"i'll text you okay?" harry called to lennon as she climbed out of his jeep. 

lennon shot him a smile, before walking to her house.

she was so grateful for harry.

(short, but wanted to update. hope you have a nice day/night! :) )