Chapter Seven: Fear of Love

Marcel's POV

It's lunch time and I went everywhere looking either for the Vampire or Alexis. I went passed the cafeteria and I smelt the vampire. I saw him in the hallway by the lockers. I slammed him into the locker and growled.

"What the hell are you doing in my territory?" I hissed holding him in place.

"If you really want to know, look in my boot." The vampire I think his name was Tommy said. I reached down to his left boot and pulled out a wooden stake and at the top of the stake had silver. Hunters.

"You are a fucking hunter! What about Alexis, does she know what you are? Are you feeding off of her?" I growled at him.

"Yes she knows what I am and no. Look at my eyes dog breath! They aren't blood red. I hunt animals amd I wouldn't dare hurt Alexis. She's my best friend! By the looks of it, she's your mate. Isn't she?" Tommy said looking at me sadly.

"Sorry. I really am and yes she is. Wait. Why the hell are you guys here? I swear to god if you are after my pack, I won't hesitate to kill you." I said letting him go.

"Why does everyone think hunters kill everything in our way. No we aren't after your pack. We are probably going to get fired since I'm telling you this stuff when we are supposed to be undercover. Our boss told us that you guys are having major Rouge problems and he sent us here to help take care of the business and just so you know. Hunters only kill things that are harassing the human world or they aren't keeping peace with there supernatural others." I looked at him shocked. My mate is a hunter and we have two hunters helping us. Only two. We are doomed.

"And Marcel?"

"How do you know my name?"

"Vampires hearing. Anyways, please be careful with Alexis. She seems like a tough girl but she has been through a lot. Certain things can break her. Also it's Thomas not Tommy." He said walking away. My mate has a past. I wonder what it is. I ran outside following my mates scent. I see her and Carson in a tree talking. Carson jumped from the tree and waved at her leaving her. She continued eating, jealousy started creeping up on me. Blake was growling inside of me. I ignored him right when I started walking towards her a group of guys in my pack came over to her. I started  storming over to them.
_____________________________________
Alexis POV

Carson and I were talking about random things. He's a great guy really. I actually think I'll be great friends with him. But sadly he had to leave before he left he gave me his phone number and I gave him mine. I continued eating before a group of guys came over. Oh shit. Not this please, anything but this.

"Hey baby, why don't you come with us to have some fun." A guy from the group said.

"Nah, I'm fine. I'm just waiting for my brother." I said faking a smile.

"C'mon babe, it'll be quick." The guy grabbed my leg and pulled me down from the tree. Shit, shit, where is Thomas! Two of the guys grabbed my arms and the guy that was talking to me earlier took my chin and forced me to look at him. He was about to lean down to kiss me but I kneed him where the Sun don't shine. He hit the ground. I next took my foot and swiped the guy to the left of me off of his feet. The guy on the right was about to hit me before both of us heard a growl. Oh shit.

"MATE!" He yelled. I stared at him in fear and sorrow. The guys bowed down submitting. "No. I-I can't be your mate" I said with tears rolling down. I can already feel my heart ripping apart, "I'm a hunter. I kill your kind." I looked at him one more time before running to the forest crying.

I jumped into a tree and cried harder. I can't go through love someone, not after my family's death. I don't think I'll ever be able to love again.

After after crying for awhile I heard a whimper. I grabbed my knife and went toward the whimper. Another whimper it was closer this time. Following the sound I saw a small werewolf pup. It's fur was blonde with a tint of red, a rouge. It whimpered again and lifted it's head looking at me. It's eyes weren't red, so it was taken from it's pack or its pack was destroyed. Forcing it into being a rogue, not by choice. The pup set its head back down.

I went towards the pup and put my knife back into my boot. I softly ran my hand through its fur. It whimpered and tried to get away from me but whimpers in pain.

"Shh, I'm here. It's okay, I'm not going to hurt you, I'm here to help you. Okay little one? You have have to trust me. I'll help you okay?" The pup nodded and I examined the pup. It had bunch of scratches. I checked it's paws and it's top right paw was broken but it healed incorrectly.

"I hate to do this pup but your front  right paw was broken but it healed incorrectly. I have to rebreak it. As much as I don't want to." I said looking at the pup. It nodded and closed it's eyes preparing for the pain. I grabbed a t-shirt from my bag and rolled it up.

"Here bite this. It's so when I do it you can bite through the pain. I'm really sorry pup." The pup grabbed the shirt and held it in its mouth preparing itself.

"1,2,3!" I broke it, the pup whimpered loudly and started panting. I rested my hand on its neck and kept repeating soothing words, "It's okay, it's all over. No one can hurt you, not on my watch. I'm going to pick you up and I'll bring you to my house. It's a little cottage here in the forest. Okay little one?" The pup didn't respond so I gently picked it up. It whimpered and I bit my lip bringing it to the house. Thomas is going to kill me.
_____________________________________

Chapter 7 is now up!

The picture above or to the side is what the pup looks like.

Marcel did a very bad approach don't yah think?

And what could of happened to the Rouge pup?

I dunno, I guess you will have to find out in the next chapter!

Vote if you want but please comment Feedback so I can make this story better and fix the mistakes I possibly missed!

Kiyuna_