7 | exhilarate

||  to Spriha, for being such a talented person ||

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

a/n: i've recently found a story similar to mine and the characters' names are similar as well, and i'm just refraining myself from throwing a brick at the person, so i request the person to make changes because that's plagiarism and i shall report. 

(i'm wild, aren't i?)

mahi

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

7 | e x h i l a r a t e

make very happy or lively

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

HIS LIPS WERE SOFT AGAINST MINE.

      He kissed me delicately, pecking at my lips as my tongue flickered in his mouth. His warm lips stroked over mine, just merely brushing, the way those autumn leaves beautifully crush and crumple onto the ground. There was no thrusting, no moaning, no clattering of the teeth. The kiss was gentle and hesitant, tender yet blissful. My mouth tasted his peppermint flavor, while his arms cocooned my waist.

      I looped my hands around his neck as he pinned me against the wall. Sparks didn't brighten the sky. Neither did electric current flow through my veins. But it was euphorically intoxicating, like I couldn't get enough of him, and I wanted more, so much more. To say that I was attracted would be, by a large margin, an understatement. I was ruptured and enthralled and seduced by his luring self.

      My hands slipped into his sideburns, and I moved them higher. Knotting my fingers into his tousled hair, I pressed myself to him, his warm body searing against my own. His hands devoured my curves and I felt myself alive, like I was radiating some sort of magic. He felt so warm, so good, so surreal I could barely believe I was here, right here, kissing the love of my life like I was kissing someone for the first time in seventeen years of my existence, like I was being kissed for the first time in forever.

      And suddenly he sucked the wind out of my lungs by drawing me closer to him in the blink of an eye. The alveoli in my lungs couldn't trace the least of breathable air, and I was suffocating, asthma blocking my trachea ruthlessly. My heart flipped and kicked erratically in my chest, somersaulting as he kissed me vehemently now, immeasurable passion flowing out of his mouth. I gripped a handful of his hair in my palms and he let out an appreciative sound from the back of his throat.

      I was indescribably breathless when he pulled away. I was almost choking. I clutched at my stomach, my insides stirring, desperate for some air. My back languidly slid across the wall and I plopped onto the floor.

      "Damn", Joy crouched beside me, his eyes brimming with worry. "I'm just so sorry, I ruined it. I didn't mean to. You were so beautiful, and I couldn't stop — it just happened although it shouldn't have. I know how wrong this is. I'm sorry. It was just a reflexive action, I guess — "

      " — Joy — "

      " — and you have absolutely — "