Chapter 3: Red Wine Tales

"One cannot think well, love well and sleep well, if one has not dined well."
-Virginia Woolf

Chapter 3: Red Wine Tales.

Zachary's P.O.V

"Hey give that back, Celeste. I'm not chasing you around in my cooking studio. Give me the spatula back."

"And what makes you think I will do it?" Celeste spoke as shr hicupped and a series of giggles followed.

"You are drunk Cupcake. So sit down."

"I'm a punk?Psh.No. I'm a diva. or maybe a hobo." My best friend replied giggling as she twirling around the kitchen island.

I chuckled at her words before walking towards her and taking the spatula back from her and putting it back on the pasta pot.

Celeste pouted and stuck out her tongue at me before walking over to the island and sitting on one of the chairs drumming her fingers on the counter top.

Confused? I'll explain.

After we had our little nap, we both lazed around on the couch watching The Mentalist.

Celeste is obsessed with Simon Baker.

Getting back on the topic, this is what happened.

"He's so cute.. and his smile." Celeste spoke sighing dreamily and she titled her head on my shoulder.

"Whats so special about him.. He's so... old." I grumbled running a hand through my hair.

Celeste sat up and gawked at me just as the words left my mouth.

"You did not just say that.He's not old!"

"Psh. Sure. Whatever." I said faking a yawn.

"You are just jealous of him." My dirty blonde best friend spoke shoving me away from her and resting her head on the arm rest of the couch opposite me.

"Oww. Fiesty girl. And why would I be jealous? You love me more than him." I spoke winking at her.

Celeste simply choose to ignore me and continued to concentrate on the show.

"You really gonna give me a silent treatment? For him?" I said faking a shocked face while I pointed at the screen at Simon Baker.

I was met by silence.

"Cupcake. I'm going to tickle you if don't talk to me." I threatened sliding little by little towards her at a predator's pace.

Celeste looked at me with wide eyes before sitting on the arm rest trying to get away from me.

"Ha. See?" I spoke before I launched myself at her.

Celeste gave a small shriek before getting up trying to run away.

I grabbed her waist just before she could get out of reach and pulled her back on the couch before I started tickling her.

"NO. Hahahaha. Stop. Zach! Haha oh pleasee." Celeste managed to speak in between her laughter.

"Haha. No. I won't stop until you say that I'm better than Simon Baker. Say it." I spoke as i continued to tickle her all the while trying not to laugh myself.

"Haha never. Simon b-baker ahah rules." My little cupcake spoke as she continued laughing.

"Say it Celeste. Or I can go on forever. You know it."