Chapter 2

The past few days have been runing smoothly, me and Marshall haven't talked which is nice and I'm glad he got the message. Leticia has been trying to convince me to forgive him but that's not gonna happen. Jack haven't answered my message on Facebook yet and I'm still looking forward to see what he's gonna answer.

We started shooting the music video this morning and so far Leticia has been good at helping Marshall so that I can avoid it, but right now I have to do it because Leticia have to help one of look-alike girls.

"That's one of the parfumes I gave you, right?" Marshall now asks me. Okay freak! That man has given me a lot of parfumes and then he can remember this one.

"Yeah." I say coldly as I really don't wanna talk to him.

"I actually expected you to trash all out I ever gave you." He then says. I don't answer him but I just keep on doing his makeup. "Have you given it some thoughts about being my stylist?"

"No." I lie because I have given it some thoughts.

"Think about it." He then says and there's a long moment of silence between us again. "Remember the night that Deshaun got shot, right? You told me that you didn't hate me but you really hate me now, don't you?"

"Yeah." I say coldly because I rather be honest, maybe that'll keep him away. 

The next day

Leticia has once again put me in the shitty situation and now I have to jam that damn stuffing down in Marshall's pants. I want to get it over with, I don't wanna be too close to him too long, but the more I'm trying to hurry the harder it is for me to get it right.

"How long is this gonna take?" He asks but I don't have a chance to answer before he grabs my hand and pull it out of his pants. What the fuck is he doing? I look up to meet his eyes and I bet he can see how confused I am right now about his action. "Sorry, but I can't have you rubbing my fucking dick like that."

"Then do it yourself." I spat. I don't wanna help him anyway, it's just my fucking job but if he resists my help then I have every right to ask him to do it himself.

"You know I fucking can't." He spats back and I just sigh deeply to make it clear how much he annoys me."Just give me a fucking minute, alright?" He leans his back against the wall and he stands there for a minute. In some way I find it funny that I still have this effect on him. "Okay, i'm ready." He finally says. I move my hands down in his pants again and this time I get it right the first time, which is a big relief. After that Leticia takes over which spares me for anymore awkward moments with Marshall.

We aren't many people left in the studio when it becomes about 9pm and it leaves me and Leticia alone in the makeup/dressing room.

"So what about you and Marshall?" She now asks me. It's unbelievable that she has to ask that question, I'm not gonna give in, when is she gonna understand that?

"What about that?" I ask.

"Are you talking?"

"No, I refuse to talk to him." I say annoyed.

"Man, you're fucking stubborn." She sighs.

"Leticia, I have nothing to talk to him about."

"He has changed."

"That's possible, but it doesn't changed the fact that he was an asshole to me."

"His best friend just died, remember?"

"It isn't just that night i'm angry about, it's the fact that he cheated on me, the fact that Hailie and Alaina ment so much to me and I just never saw them again, all those feelings I had back then are just poppin' up again, you know?" I explain to her.