Chapter 1

Ryders POV

Waking up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock. I ended up turning it off without breaking it, surprisingly. Getting out of bed, I started getting ready for this place I like to call hell, but mose call it school.

I pulled on a plain black t-shirt on, black ripped skinny jeans, my black beat up converse. After fixing my hair, I slowly slid on the rubber braclets I had bought to cover these godforsaken cuts on my arm that I can't help but be addicted to making.

Sighing, I looked at my reflection in the mirror. I hope today goes well..I thought to myself, mentally knowing it won't. I trudged my way downstairs and stepped the kitchen, where my parents were talking quietly to each other.

"Good morning sweetie!" My mom chirped, smiling as she looked at me. I waved and grabbed my phone, stuffing it in my pocket. As I was about to walk out the door, my dad caught me.

"Aren't you going to eat?" he asked kissing my mother on the forehead. I shook my head which made her frown.

"Come on, you have to eat." she grabbed my arm, slolwy pulling me to the table. "Mom I'm going to be late" I mumbled softly as I stared at her.

"No your not. It's still early." She hummed pleadingly. Huffing, I picked up the plate and headed to the living room to "eat." Sitting on the sofa, I stared at the food, my stomach growling. "No.." I whispered quietly before pushing the food into the trash can.

I starved myself a lot. I don't usually mean to, but come on. How could I not? I'm so chubby and gross.

Shaking my head again, I picked up my bookbag, "Mom, I'm leaving!" I shouted through the living room enough. She ran to me quickly, pushing my hair out of my face before kissing my cheek.

 I swatted at her hands and fixed my hair, again. "Don't touch the hair." I hissed quietly. She chuckled, "Yes dear, I know, I can't help it though. Anyway, have a great day!"

"Yea whatever" I said quietly as I pushed my way out the door. "Don't whatever me!" She shrieked a bit as she followed me. "Sorry, mom. Bad morning."

Putting my earbuds in, I started my walk to school, blasting my favorite playlist. It consisted of Sleeping With Sirens, Pierce The Veil, Simple Plan, Fall Out Boy, and many more.

//\\//\\

As I neared the school, I paused the music, pulled my hood over my head, and shoved my hands in my pockets as I headed inside.

People stared at me and I didn't care, it happens all the time. I walked to my locker, about to turn the dial to unlock the stupid thing, when I felt I presence behind me. Turning around, before I could see who it was I was shoved, and held against the lockers.

"Hey fag boy, how's it going?" I heard the well-known voice of Charlie. Struggling against his posses hold, they just held tighter. After a couple of minutes I decided to let my body go limp against the lockers.

People stopped and stared, but none dared to help me. Charlie reached down, grabbing ahold of my wrist tightly clutching it in his grasp.

"Aw did I hurt you?" He sneered, holding tighter as I whimpered. Looking up at his tall figure, I bit my lip and tried to hold my anger in, but I finally snapped. With all the strength I could, I pulled my arm away from its hold. Before they could do anything, I made quick move of punching him square in the nose, letting some of my anger out.

The crowd around us gasped as they watched intensely. Anger formed across his face as he reached up with his hand, then looked down at it, noticing the crimson color of his blood on his fingers.

"You just made a big mistake, fag boy." he seethed, wipping the blood with his sleeve. I gulped as the anger has left my body, fear now taking over as my arm had been secured, holding me in place once again.

Charlie bawled his hands into fists before he started abusing my body, punching me hard in the gut. Doubling over, I groaned as he continued.

To be continued~

______________________________________

Sorry if this kinda sucked. Hope you enjoyed.
Hope to update soon.

Update: So I just now started editing this story and it amazes me how many mistakes I've made while first writing this. My edits are kinda slow so deal with me for now, lmao.