FOUR - I'm in the arms of a stranger

Don’t Fall for Me, My Fake Lover

CHAPTER 04 – I'm in the arms of a stranger

By: (Avaritico) Fhrell Cee

A/N: With the story going on like this, Eco sees a promising plot but for now, bear with the slow development of the story. And again cupcake, Eco is glad to find you reading this chapter. Eco hopes that you find the story entertaining and not a waste of time.  So without much enteruption here is the update... Happy reading! ~Eco

READ = = = =>

My heart is beating fast. I can feel his muscles as he hold me in his arm. I can’t see his face; I can only smell his manly perfume. I can also feel the warmth of his body and his moist breath touching my nape.

It is as if time had stopped, and only he and I exist. I am in his arm and somehow I like being carried by those strong hands of his.

I close my eyes. Everything comes back to me. I remember how he wrapped his arms around me to save me from falling. I remember the reason why I nearly fell to the floor. It happens like a rerun of the events that had occurred this morning.

The day started with me being burdened by yesterday’s events, especially the need to explain my relationship with Enrique to my best friends. I didn’t know what to tell them.

I knew Donatello wouldn't be a problem but Diana would be. She was always curious about everything but I know she didn’t really care. It was like she required herself to be the encyclopaedia of gossip.

“Good morning big Sisie,” Anna my younger sister told me. I bow down to let her kiss my cheek and then she hugged me. I carried her to the table where I poured milk on her cereal. Mom was busy talking on the phone again.

Jonas my fourteen years old younger brother was also at the dining table but was busy watching some kind of horror story on his laptop. He still hadn’t gotten ready for school. 

“Hey Sisie are you planning on inviting your boyfriend here?” I heard Anna ask while she ate her cereal. “Jonas told me that you might bring him inside your room and...”

“Anna what did I tell you about when you’re eating?” I asked her and she frowned.

“Don’t talk when your mouth is full.”She answered then drank her milk and then started talking. “So Jonas said that...”

“Anna...” I mentioned her name again. Her cereal was still unfinished and I don’t really want to talk about something like bringing boys inside my room with my six years old sister.

“But my mouth is not full anymore.” Anna reasoned. I moved to her and scoop a spoonful of cereal. She opened her mouth and ate it.

“Good girl.”I patted her head. I gave Jonas a piercing look for putting those kinds of ideas into my sister’s head. He just smiled and went back to the crappy things he was watching.

In the way to school, I made sure that I don’t get spotted by either of the two: Tello and Dee. I was still not ready for an interrogation. So I need to go to the library and hide there.

I first went to my locker to collect my notebooks. As I was opening my locker a faint smell of flowers passed my nose. It was sweet. I turn around seeing a blond guy pass holding a bouquet of white roses. His back was facing on me so I couldn’t see his face.