FORTY NINE - We unveiled his secrets

DON’T FALL FOR ME MY FAKE LOVER by: Avaritico

FORTY NINE – We unveiled his secrets

 “What are you talking about?” Tello grab my hand but I am far too nervous to stay still. “Calm down!” Tello commands and he holds me on the shoulder.”

Tears start falling from my eyes. It starts with a blurry vision and then I feel a drop moving from my left eye down my face. “I can’t believe he could do this to me. He was my friend!” I say and then as if he understands me, Tello hugs me tight.

“Cassie, Cassie wait!” I hear footsteps coming from the stairs where I just run down from. Then there Angus is breathing heavily. Immediately Tello moves in front of me barring me from Angus. 

“Don’t you move another step closer!” Tello says with power in his voice.

“It’s not what you think!”

“There he is, catch him!” Another person is coming and he isn’t alone. Seconds later, four men in uniform, are on their way. The security personnel of the hospital are lead by Carlo in pursuit of Angus.

“Shit!” Angus says and then continues to another stairs which lead to a lower floor.
“You misunderstood,” Angus says before he finally disappears.

Tello goes back to me and pulls me to him hugging me and tapping my back. “I don’t understand what’s happening anymore.” I say. “I don’t understand how Angus could have done this. How could he? He was my friend.”

“Sometime shitty things happened, we may or may not know why but all we can do is live with it.” Tello continues to comfort me. “Just don’t forget that whatever happens here, I am here, and Dee is here too. We will always be here for you.”

“We can’t find him!” Carlo is back and the police officers are not with him. “He must have hidden himself in some of the hospital rooms.

“What’s going on exactly?” Tello says to Carlo and then Carlo explains about how Angus had plotted everything. And he even tried to convince Carlo be part of his plot.

“That sick bastard!” Tello curses. I’ll make sure he doesn’t get near you.” Tello says to me and Carlo nods.

Tello brings me back to the room where Lee is being held at. There at the window, I can see him breathing. But I know how hard it is for him, to breathe using a machine. His hands were full of tubes and so is his chest.

Lee no longer looks like the one person that I dropped a flower on. I missed that naughty smile he has when he trapped me and say my name with ‘to the fairest.’

He looks different. He breathes but it is like he is really dead. I want to talk to him. I want to hold his hand and tell him to fight. But visitors are still not allowed so I must remain contented by just looking at him.