chapter 9

jungkook p.o.v

"jungkook-ah?". i looked up to minji, she wore the grey joggers and the white tee she gave me before. she kneeled down and came a bit closer to me. how didn't i notice that she came into the hall?

a silence followed, a long silence. suddenly she reached out for the glass and brought it closer to my lips. "come on" she said, trying to encourage me. i opened my mouth and she let me drink the cold liquid. a few drops dribbled down my chin but she wiped them away with her soft fingers.

she put down the glass and looked at me. "i'm sorry" she muttered and looked at her hands. "i made a mistake with leaving you alone there, i won't do it again..." she apologized quietly. my eyes followed every movement of her.

her lower-lip trembled and she shed some tears. "don't cry" i whispered and decided to sit in front of her. "i shouldn't have been so mean towards you, it was my own fault. not yours. i apologize for all of my actions. i hope you'll forgive me, if you don't i'll get out your house if you want that.". she looked me in the eye and suddenly hugged me.

i froze for a few seconds but when i felt her hands caressing my neck and hair i wrapped my arms around her back. "don't leave jeon" she whispered in my ear and hugged me thighter. only my mother called me jeon...

"jeon where the hell were you last night!" my mom yelled while aiming her flip flop at my head. she threw the flip flop but i stooped and said "at taehyung's mom! i told you that before!". "no you didn't tell me you'd stay at his house you nutbrained kid! don't yell at me! do you know how worried i was! i called you 10 times! why didn't you answer! what is you excuse hmm?!" she yelled again and planted her hands on her hips. "i forgot to charge my phone mom" i lied while i pushed my hand through my hair. "lies! you always lie!" she grumbled and sat down on the sofa.

i shook my head a bit and woke up from my flashback. minji's hands felt looser and i let her go. "i won't leave" i said and stood up. i reached out for her hands but she refused, shrugged and stood up by herself. damn, i didn't notice she was this stubborn.

minji walked into the livingroom but stopped next to the sofa when she realized i didn't walk with her. she raised her eyebrow and looked at me. "uuhhh sorry" i stuttered and quickly walked into the livingroom.

i awkwardly stood next to her while she was grinning at me. she grabbed my shirt and pulled me closer. i felt that my face turned red. why does she always do this? aahhhh...

"minji what...what are you d-doing?" i stuttered and looked her in the eye. she was still grinning at me while showing all of her teeth. "were you staring at me?" she said while holding in her laugh. just like a little kid.

"n-no that's...no...that's not true" i said and realized it must have sound really bad. "liar liar liar liar!" she yelled and started laughing. "jungkook-aahhhh!" she sighed while she let herself fall on the couch. i turned towards her while trying to look ashtonized.

"you're cute" she said and i immediately turned my back towards her. why is my brain screaming? i don't want her to see me transforming into a tomato. "minjiiii! why do you do that?" i muttered while hearing her chuckle from behind me.

aaAAAaAaAAAAaAAAAaAAAaaAaaAAA