Synopsis (new version)

Lily-May St.James and Axel Tatum had both grown up living next door to one another in the fast moving New York City. Being the children of very successful entrepreneurs ; expensive cars, flashy jewelry and ridiculously expensive food were just the icing on top of their sweet and savories lives. You must be thinking, that they have everything. But gosh, no, they both seem to be lacking in one department. Love.

When their friends made a pact that each and everyone of them would have a beau by the end of the year. Lily and Axel did not expect to be the last 2 in this puzzle piece. Could they find a way to be together and survive without ripping their heads off. Or would the abnormal friendship the two had build crumble into bits and pieces?

🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢
Hi guys! It's me again, sorry if I have given you false hope on uploading the first chapter of the story, but I was spending time trying to figure out which synopsis you prefer and in which direction this story shall lead in. My first chapter would be uploaded on 25th March 2016 which is a friday and from then on, I'll try to update as often as I can. I have my IGs approaching so I can't exactly fix a proper days as to when I'm updating.

Xx Kyo 🐙

(Gigi is my bae)