Note and synopsis

Hi, nice to meet you. 

Okay well, I guess I'd start laying out my plan for this book. 

"When they collided" is a purely fiction book and if it does seem like any TV shows or other books, note that, that's where I probably get most my ideas from. 

This book isn't my main priority but it is one of my many goals to complete this book by a years time. I am going to be sitting for my IGs sometime this May/June and would not be updating during that period, so please don't pressurize me for an update. As state earlier in the synopsis, the book would only start to get a move on during the summer of 2016. 

I truly hope you enjoy my book and if there is any grammatical errors that need to be corrected, either comment or pm me. 

Synopsis

"We were like fire and ice, always bickering at one another. 

Maybe that was what kept us together. Our constant banters or arguments."

Lily and Axel had never met eye-to-eye on anything, whether it was about the arrangements for dinner or who is the better model in ANTM or better yet, who would loose the bet first. 

Their families think that they're destined lovers, their friends know that they're enemies but to them. They're the ones who seek comfort in one another at the time of need. Too much has been shared between them to back out now, too much history. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COMING SOON, SUMMER 2016

Shout out: effen_username for the amazing covers