The night.

Covering myself up with my arms I asked "Ready for bed?" 

***********************************************************************************************

"Yeah." he replied in a husky voice. And turned off the lights. However just when the room was bathed in darkness, he switched on his bedside lamp light. 

"What? Can't the poor itsy baby sleep in the dark?" I taunted, trying to cover up the goosebumps that had appeared on my  skin. His presence was heating up the atmosphere yet at the same time causing a distinct shiver down my body. My body had stopped aching.

"No." he muttered softly.

"Then what?"

"I just want to-" he murmured breaking off.

"Want to what...?" I asked curiously in a raspy voice.

"I want to..."

"Tell me!" I pushed on.

"I want to make sure that you-being the desperate bitch you are-don't take advantage of me in the night!" he replied breaking out into a fit of laughter. He buckled over the floor and let out a fresh burst of raucous laughter. I was starting to feel that familiar tingle of irritation, the kind of irritation that only comes with that one particular person, in this case, him. I was not desperate. Just because I put on a fancy night gown, doesn't mean I was dressing up for him.

"Ha." I responded in a cold voice and frowned. Wow I thought he was about to make some sort of confession. I went over to him closing the distance between us and smiled evilly.

"Well arsehole. I've had just about enough of you. Your an upyourself prat that is so obsessed with himself that he doesn't even consider his taste in girls. What the hell is wrong with that girl you brought with you. Man you have such low taste..." I whispered into his ear maliciously. 

"Shut the f**** up. That girl is more than your ever going to be in life. Far out your such a pain in the butt. Should've let that guy just take you. You tell me I have low taste? You went after that guy- thats how low you can-"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP SHUT UP SHUT UP! YOU ARE SUCH A FREAKING- " I decided not to finish that sentence and gave him a whopping slap against the face. I hated being called low. And I absolutely hated the fact that he would rather me being bashed up by that guy. It just proved how much people out there didn't care about me. I freaking HATE myself. By now my hands were shaking with rage. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. I hate him. 

Ignoring the look on his face I quickly jumped into the bed. I reached up to touch my bruised face and was shocked to find it wet. Shit I was crying! I quickly ducked my head under the quilt and wiped my face. Couldn't let him witness my weak side. I suddenly noticed how Nate hadn't responded since I had slapped him. As I speculated over what was about to happen, I heard him call out softly"Airie." I opened my eyes and peeked out of the quilt and suddenly gasped. I found myself staring into his infuriated eyes. Crap. 

I tried to struggle out of his grasp but that only made matters worse. He quickly brought both his arms down on mine and pinned me to the bed. He was right on top of me! I ignored the soft thrumming pain of my fingers and avoided eye contact with him. His face was only inches away from mine as he glared at me.

"Don't you ever. Ever. Dare to do that again. Understand?" He hissed. I tried to wriggle out of his grip once more, but failed. 

"Why the hell not?" I replied back. Nice work Airie, your digging your own grave here.

"Because i'm superior to you. I do not want your filthy hands ever touching my face. Understand?" 

"Umm...." I murmured, unintelligibly. His delicious scent, beautiful body and burning heat were really distracting me. 

"I SAID DO YOU F***** UNDERSTAND?!" he bellowed into my ear, causing me to shiver uncontrollably.

"Yes." I whispered. He hated me. I hated him. The feelings were mutual. And with my answer he swung himself off my body and lay down in a sleeping position. 

"Good." he murmured. I rolled over to my side and face away from him. His steady breathing told me that he had fallen asleep, however as I slightly moved around, I felt his tell tale stare on my back. Feeling slightly uncomfortable I wriggled further down into the heat of the quilt. But soon it was getting too hot. Feeling slightly sweaty I threw the quilt off. Stuff him. 

But of course the idiot continued to stare at me. Thats when I realised why. Slightly gasping I pulled my nightgown down to a reasonable length. It had ridden up quite a fair bit, exposing a lot of my legs. Not a pleasant sight. The idiot continued to gaze at my back, I could feel it.

"Would you stop star-" I turned around and found him sleeping contently, with a slight smirk on his face. 

"Oh." I whispered. I let out a slight yawn and let my head fall back onto the pillow. Wow today had been a long, long day. I shut my eyes and slowly let my dreams take over my mind...

"Mmm..." I mumbled. I felt my self holding something warm which smelled magnificent. Warm? I snapped my eyes open and found myself looking at Nate's chest. My legs were thrown around his and pulled us even closer together and my arms were wrapped around his waist. 

Fudge. Once more I was stuck in a dilemma where I was actually enjoying his presence. I slowly and reluctantly extracted myself from his body. Musn't wake him up. He slightly stirred mumbling incoherently. I'm pretty sure I heard the disgusting name 'Ciara.' I had just got my legs off him when he suddenly snapped his eyes open. I saw him looking over my hovering- slightly above his body legs and arms that had got tangled up underneath his shirt. He smiled evilly. 

"I see...you took advantage." he whispered. 

"I did not!" I replied indignantly, trying to pull my arms out of his body mass which was leaning against it. He however stayed in the same spot.

"Uh uh uh. Tell me first. What exactly did we do?" he asked tauntingly. I gave up trying to pull my hands out and replied "You really want to know? First let me get my hands out!" 

"No."

"Why not, do you like it there?" I asked, teasingly.

"Eugh no. Your body is disgusting!" he exclaimed maliciously. Thats nice. Blinking tears of low self esteem I gave him a short push that sent him rolling over to the other side of the bed. Cradling my numb hand I jumped out of bed. 

"Bitch!" he yelled.

"Asshole." I retorted.

Wonder what we're going to do today?