Tramp and the room

What the f**** happened?" I heard a gruff voice call out.

“I DON’T KNOW! That ASSHOLE took her to some room and I found him beating her up. Brec we have to take her to the hospital! HURRY THE F*** UP!!” I cringed.

 Such foul language. I forcefully opened my eyelids and found myself peering up at a car’s ceiling. My throbbing head was resting on a warm leg. Nate’s leg. I groaned in pain and tried to push myself up. “Airie! Stop it . What the hell do you think your doing?” I turned my head to find Nate’s head hovering close to mine. His green eyes narrowed down at me as I once again tried to push off his lap. Being so close to him was setting my nerves on fire. I was feeling some uncomfortable pleasure by being so close to him. As I tried to push my self up in my second attempt, I tried to grab on to the seat belt. But that didn’t help at all and I fell back down onto his lap. And that’s when the pain hit me once again. Hot splurges of pain burst in my chest area. My face felt swollen and felt like someone was stabbing it with a large knife. My arms were throbbing, with pure agony. Overall it wasn’t pleasant. But I chose to ignore the pain and looked around my surroundings, with drowsy eyes.

I was back in Nate’s car and Brec was driving it, I’m guessing to the hospital. “Guys I really don’t need to go to the hospital. If I do then mum and dad will find out and its bye bye New York for me!” I groaned.

“No Airie. Your going.” Brec called out from the front seat.

“But whyyyy? I feel fine!” I whinged.

“A no is a no Airie. Your going and that’s my final word.” He replied.

“Geez woman, you sound like my mum.” I snorted, regretting the movement as the stabbing pain arrived in my stomach area too.

Nate was being unusually quiet so I turned my head to face him, oncemore. “Why so-”I gasped. A blonde haired tramp, who I hadn’t even noticed was sitting next to Nate and literally sucking off his face, which he willingly allowed. “Eeewwww!” I giggled, trying to cover up the jealousy off my face. What the heck. Here I was my head in his lap, on the way to the hospital, beaten up and he was sucking face with some try hard. Boys.

“What?” he questioned in a cocky voice. Before I could reply the tramp’s voice spoke up-

“Babbeeeeyyy! Don’t take her to the hospital. Remember how you promised me the night, at your place? Puhleassseeee! “ she whined, as she traced her finger down his chin, seductively. Gag. I’m pretty sure I just threw up in my mouth.

“This girl’s right. You should have your night. Why can’t I just avoid the hospital?” I questioned, disgusted that I had agreed with the girl.

“AIRIE! You are going and that’s final! You may have broken your ribs! We’ll drop Nate off and I’ll take you.” Brec shouted from the front. Grrrr….

“Fine.” I muttered. Pretending to be upset, but really jumping for joy at the prospect of spending more time with Brec. Before Nate could reply the car came to a halt. We were at our New York ‘home’.

“Are you sure?” Nate questioned. His cocky usual smile had slightly dropped. I wonder why.

“Yup!” I trilled now extremely excited.

“Ok. Bye.” He turned around and grabbed, tramp’s hand and burst out of the car. Obviously excited at his newfound treasure and not even caring about my health. Oh well.

“Bye!” I called out and lay backwards in the seat. I could hear the tramp’s squealing laughter, as he did something that I really didn’t want to think about. I closed my eyes and succumbed to the steady beat of the radio. As I drifted off into another drowsy sleep I heard Brec murmur

“Airie?”

“Mmmm…. Yeah?” I murmured drowsily.

“Your pretty cute. I’m glad you came to New York with us.” I smiled a sleep felt smile and drifted off into sleep. Wow first guy to tell me that I’m cute. I’m in heaven…. Not literally! I’m not dying just yet! It was just minor injuries. I think.

Soon I found myself being held in Brec's strong arms and taken inside the hospital. After zoning out the whole conversation with the doctors I found myself in a white washed room. I had woken up! Phew the surgery or whatever was done.

"Ms Faira?"

"Yeah?"

"We have fixed your cracked ribs. Luckily the boy got you out of there quickly. Another punch and well, the result wouldn't have been to pleasant. Your swelling on your face has decreased significantly but you still have a few uh... bruises. And your fingers were broken too. But ofcourse we have that fixed up too. Would you like to take a look of yourself in a mirror?" babbled a flustered looking doctor.

"Sure." I murmured, as I stood in front of a huge mirror. I suddenly gasped. 

Ugh. standing in the mirror was a girl with a face  full of huge dark bruises. Her entire chest area was supported by a complicated sling work. And her right arm was covered in a sling too .Great, how am I supposed to eat without my good hand? Might I tell you, I am a huge fan of food. Sob* My once okay looking hair had turned into a rat's nest, my eyes were blood shot and my favourite jeans had a rip in them. My beautiful black shirt was also ruined. The next time I see that guy... he is going to pay... for my clothes!

Eventually we headed home around  4 ish in the morning. Letting out a huge yawn and thanking Brec profusely, I went to sleep in my directed hotel room. Before entering my room I heard a slight scuffle. I cautiously opened my door and jumped, banging my head against the low door wall. Ouch. in front of me was a huge king size bed. And in that bed were a mass of blonde heads. 

Shit.

Nate and the tramp."Get the hell out of my room!" I shrieked in a low voice. Nate and the tramp sprang up and stared at me. The tramp was smiling cockily, wow she reminded me of Nate and Nate was also smiling at me cockily. Weird...

"Didn't know you'd be back so soon." he replied, chuckling.

"What are you doing in my bed?" 

"You mean the bed that I paid for?"

"Grr... yeah." I muttered, disgruntled.

"Yeah well apparently we have to sleep in the same room, because my sister wanted two rooms to her self, one for her dolls and one for herself. So yeah, you'll be staying in this room." he murmured. I was too tired for this crap. I turned around to make my way out of the room when Nate called "You have to sleep here. There is no other room. If Lila finds out you slept in her dolls' room, she'll scream and throw a tantrum."

"Ugh. Fine." I muttered. I left for the ensuite, dragging my still packed suit case and pulled on the first night suit I could find. A silver gown, that Sallie had bought for me on my 17th birthday. All my other night suits were too hot to wear in this weather. Stupid Airie. Should have picked something more appropiate. I quickly brushed my teeth. Combed my hair and let it fall down my back in a mass of curls. I didn't feel like tying my hair back, like I usually did. 

I was about to leave the ensuite when I heard " Bye Babe. You have my number."

"Yaahhh handsome I do! Tell the bitch in there to keep her hands off you!" I heard a slight chuckle, followed by a short moan and then the shutting of a door. Ew. Atleast she was gone. I checked my appearance in the mirror. The night gown had enhanced my, fading curves. It was slightly see through but really, who cares? I mean the light is going to be off anyways. My hair cascaded down my back and my still slightly red eyes were blinking drowsily. Time for bed. I flung the door open, pulling my luggage bag with me.

I quickly deposited my clothes in the closet. I could feel Nate's hot glare roaming up and down my back.

"What?" I groaned, as I turned around. Oh my freaking god. He wasn't wearing a shirt! His well defined abs were glistening in the light. His strong arms looked soooo ....wow. He wasn't too muscular or  unfit, he was just perfect, model like. His hair caught the light and glowed a shining gold. His brighter than usual eyes widened as they saw me. I suddenly felt slightly exposed under his wondering gaze. Covering myself up with my arms I asked - "Ready for bed?"