When the cinnamon rolls were done they looked amazing.
I saw the one that Adrian was eating half raw.
I glared at him.
His excuse was that he got hungry.
After eating all the egg and bacon he got hungry again and just went up to the oven opened it and grabbed it with his bare hands.
The oven was hot enough to burn you if you grabbed it I don't know how he did it.

"Stop looking at me like that I just took one I didn't kill an animal in front of you."
He was right but still weird.
I took them all out and started placing them the way his mom likes them.
After I was done and Mrs.Black didn't need anything I took a cinnamon roll and started eating it.
Adrian was waiting for me and when he saw I was done he got up and started going back to his room.

I followed him,once we got to his room he closed the door locked it and looked at me straight in the eye.

"Lily do you want to go somewhere today?Because I want to take you out tonight."
I did lose so I have to go and I have nothing else to do anyways so I nodded.
"Great we can talk right now and then around six I'll take you out for dinner and a movie sounds good?"
I nodded I haven't seen a movie since I was 6 so I was really excited for that.

Adrian and I sat on the bed looking at each other.
"Ok lily what do you want to go as in eat what's your favorite food?"
" I don't know anything is fine as long as you like it"I write down.

I didn't have a favorite food considering I was the one that cooked and it was plain I never went out,if I had money it would be for school books not to eat somewhere fancy.

Adrian nodded"Ok then I know a wonderful place I think you would like it's one of my favorites."
I nodded,to be honest I can't wait I really would like to go out I don't want to ruin our friendship but he kissed me so it's already weird.

Adrian and I were just staring at each other in silence thinking.
"Uggh I can't take it anymore."
Adrian says as he comes closer to me and pins me under him.
"Lily why do you stare at me like that it
Drives me crazy."
I stared at him. What's up with him he seriously been acting weird first he kissed me and now I'm driving him crazy.

Adrian looked at me one more time and  I could see that he glanced at my lips.
Was he going to kiss me again?
Before I could push him away from me I felt his warm lips on mine.
I wasn't even moving my lips I was in shock.
Even after what happened he still kisses me does he not care anymore?

He started moving his lips and mine unconsciously started moving as if someone else was controlling my lips.
I could feel his hot tongue trying to enter my mouth but I didn't allow permission to enter.
He poked my side which made me gasp giving him an opening.

Out of nowhere we started having this heated tongue battle which he won.
He lifted his head so I could breathe stopping the kiss completely.
When he let me loose I jumped out of the bed running to the restroom.

I looked at my self in the mirror I was out of breath and my face was all red.
I couldn't believe how incredible that kiss was.
I felt so hot that I decided to take a shower to cool down.
I don't know what has gotten into me.
I've been felling really hot around him and I felt like I needed something but I don't lmao what it is yet.
As I finished my shower all I could think about was Adrian.
I went outside in just a towel I didn't have any clean clothes inside the restroom.

I went to where all my clothes were and picked out my underwear,bra and a floral dress. I could feel someone staring at me as I picked out my clothes and I knew it was Adrian.
I kept my eyes glued to the floor as I got up and started walking to the restroom so I could change.

I changed and looked at myself in the mirror I looked completely different. I've never really worn dresses,and this dress brings out the blueness of my eyes.
When I walked out of the restroom I saw Adrian laying on the bed his arms covering his eyes.
He removed his arm from his face and got up and saw me.
"You look beautiful lily."
I nodded bowed a bit and looked at the floor blushing a bit I wasn't use to compliments.
I went to my clothes again and grabbed white socks and put on my shoes.
Even with a dress I likes wearing my regular shoes which were the white and black converse Mrs.Black got me.

I started drying out my hair and brushing it.
Once I was done I made a French braid with my hair and I was done.
Adrian never left his eyes from me as I was doing my getting ready thing.
Once I was done he looked at me nodded and went to the restroom and started to take a shower.

During the time he was in the restroom I was calling my self down telling my self nothing will happen.
"Lily calm down nothing will happen it going to be two friends hanging out"I tell myself.
Even though he kissed me I still believe we are friends even if we're technically dating.
After 10 minutes of me trying to calm down Adrian comes out half naked the only thing protecting me from seeing him fully naked was the towel hanging low on his waist.

Beads of water were running down his chest and stomach.
I then started counting,yes I counted his 8 packs this was my first time actually paying attention to his body.
He had a V line and it passed the towel I followed it with my eyes but I ended up staring at a white towel.

I looked up to see Adrian giving me this  look.
It was an amused look then he started talking which ruined it.
"If you want you can take a picture oh and clean up the drool from the Corner of your mouth,"He smirks.
I right away wipe my mouth and saw he was lying and I gave him a death glare Which just made him laugh.
As he laughed his stomach was moving and it gave his stomach more of a toned look when he breathe in and went he breathe out it was like it was loosing up.
It was like tight and then loose it was very entertaining to watch.

After I stared for his body that seemed to be forever he started changing.
He changed into a light grey shirt,his leather jacket and black jeans.
He looked really um handsome I don't know but I liked it.

I gave him a look and got up from the bed and grabbed the door opened it and went outside. Adrian followed me even though our date doesn't start until 6 pm and right now it was 3pm we decided to just hang out around the house but to be honest i wanted to get away from him a bit because of the kiss.
Just thinking about it made me hot.
I hear a groan coming from Adrian.
I gave him look and he was staring me intensely and had his unusually dark eyes.
His flared a bit and then he shook his head walking passed me.
Huh what was that about?

Thanks for reading
~ZzzDreamZzz

My Mute Mate जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें