The hotel room door opens, and Eleanor appeares.

"They're here," she said, breathlessly.

"You just stay here, alright?" Louis tells me. I nod, and crawl out of his lap.

Louis and Eleanor leave the room. I sit on the bed with my knees to my chest. I bury my face in my knees.

How could something like this happen to Liam and Penelope? I remember Liam was busy when Pen went to an ultrasound once, so I came with her. That was the ultrasound she found out she was having twins. It was supposed to just be the gender reveal, Liam was so upset he couldn't go, Niall told me he cried.

Pen and I went to the store after that and bought a bucket of pink paint, and blue paint. We painted one of her hands pink, and the other blue. Then pressed her hands in a heart shape on her white t-shirt. Later that day, when we finally saw Liam, he immediately caught on. He ran to her, and hugged her, so tightly. He kissed her all over her face, and asked, "twins!?" I've never seen Liam happier!

I heard the door open, but I didn't look up. I didn't really want to see anyone, or talk to anyone about this. I know everyone else was feeling the same as me, but if we talk about it more, then that means it's actually true.

"Tea, can I have a hug?" Liam's voice asks, softly.

I look up at him. He is standing at my door. There weren't any tears falling now, but there were tear stains. I stand up, and run to him. When I embrace him in the hug, I almost knocked him down.

"I feel like we did something wrong, or we deserved this." Liam whispers.

"Liam don't be daft! No one in the entire world deserves this." I assure him.

"Louis told me you picked out some names. Can you show me?"

I smile immediately, and drag him over to the bed where I had my notebook.

"Lincoln?" Liam asks, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, maybe you want to be presidential." I shrugged.

"I like Dylan." Liam smiles at me.

"Really?" I exclaim, standing on my tiptoes.

"But, we have to ask Penny." He reminds me.

"Well, come on! Let's go! Let's go!" I pull him by his arm toward the door.

In the living area between the bedrooms, Penelope was sitting between Eleanor and Perrie.

"Pen," I walk up to her.

"Yes?"She isn't crying anymore, but you can definitely tell she has been.

"So, I have an offer." I start.

"Which is?"

"Dylan Tyler Payne, what do you think?" I ask, hopefully. Her face scrunched up, and my smile fell.

"I really wanted to make the middle name James." Penelope tells me.

"Really?" Liam smiles.

"Of course!"

"Dylan James Payne, wonderful, right?" I ask, quickly.

"I love it, thank you so much, Tegan." Pen hugs me.

"Actually, it's Aunt Tink!" I said, hugging her back. She chuckled.

"You're going to be a wonderful Aunt Tink!"

~~~

love = a form of amnesia when a girl forgets that there are a billion other boys in the world

I feel like it's all about him. it's all about my guy BFF; C.

wtf is wrong with me

I can't be in love with him

I'm not in love with him

there's no way!

because I'm already Tyson Malik