I heard the bedroom door slam just as his hands found the hem of my top and jerked it over my head. Then with his hands pressed firmly on my back, he pushed me to the bed, laying me down softly while his lips continued to travel down my neck and shoulder.

I struggled to get his shirt off until he finally released me and took it off the rest of the way. I could feel his bulge pressed against me as his hips moved slightly, causing friction between us while he kissed me. My breathing quickened when I let go of his mouth to stare into his eyes.

"Baby..." I groaned as I slid my hand down between us.

"I know," he agreed. "I'm so fucking hard."

"Now," I demanded. "I want you now."

Harry lifted his body to stand at the edge of the bed, biting his bottom lip as he lowered his jeans and underwear, his erection springing free. I let out an audible breath as he tugged on my jeans, tossing them on the floor. Unable to wait any longer, I scooted my body down the bed to meet his.

"Please Harry," I begged. "I need you inside me."

Licking his fingers, he lowered his hand to his penis, wetting it before aiming it at my center. Pushing gently, he entered me, gripping my thighs. He let out a low grunt before pulling back and thrusting in again. He was so hard, I could feel every bit of him, filling me and touching every nerve. He continued his hold on my thighs as his hips moved faster.

"Tisa, baby..." he moaned, shutting his eyes. "Oh, Jesus."

I let out my own cries, feeling myself getting close to orgasm.

"Faster," I managed to say.

"Fuck," he cursed, unable to keep the steady rhythm. "I can't, baby. I'm so close."

"Me too."

As his thrusts got sloppy, I reached for him and he lowered his body on top of mine. I opened my legs wider before wrapping them around his waist. His breaths were loud and jagged in my ear as he tried to even them out.

"Keep going," I whispered, kissing him softly on his cheekbone.

"Just a second," he said, a slight chuckle in his voice.

I waited until he lifted his head to look at me, his brows furrowed in concentration. Then he began to rock his hips back and forth again. His gaze never left mine as he thrust harder and faster, causing me to cry out.

"Oh my God!"

"Yes, baby. Scream it. I wanna hear you."

"Harry! Oh fuck, baby, right there!"

"Yeah," Harry moaned as he hit the spot again, sending us both over the edge.

I held him tightly against me as our bodies shook, his back wet with perspiration. I kissed the side of his face down to his jaw while his breath tickled my ear.

"I love you," I whispered.

Harry lifted his head again and looked into my eyes.

"I love you, too."

His beautiful lips pressed against mine in a sweet, tender kiss before he rolled over onto his back. His hair was sticky against his temples and I brushed it away with my fingers. I watched his chest rise and fall with each breath until they evened out and I knew he was asleep.

When I returned a few minutes later from the bathroom, he was still in the same position, so I crawled up next to him and got under the covers. Then I switched off the lamp and stared into the darkness, thinking about the earlier conversation I had eavesdropped on.