Chp 1

DIng Ding Dung!

The last Bell rang of my 9th grade yer and everyone in Latin class hooted and hollered. It was the official start of summer. We poured out of the class room and into the halls. I weaved my way to my locker to grab my stuff. I knelt down and spun in my combo of my bottom locker. 35 39 33. I pulled up the trigger type handle and pulled it open. I grabbed my pack pack and slung it over my shoulder. I stood up heading towards my friends locker and someone stood right in my path.

"Hey' he called

"What do you want Ryan" i said annoyed looking at him

"Whats your problem?" he asked like nothing ever happened

"Your my problem!" i snapped quietly

"What did i ever do!" he asked loudly

"Why don't you go press your lips against the dirty whore again because i didn't and wont!" i assured him

"Its not my fault you wouldn't kiss me" he said quickly

I went to push past him but he grabbed my arm. I turned around rolling my eyes

"No its not your fault Ryan its mine, but it is your fault your a skank, don't get yourself wrong" i turned around pulling away walking down the hall

He stood there and yelled to me

"you'll never get your first kiss because your a bitch!"

"Who sounds like a little whining girl now!" i called still looking onward and flipped him a nice little message on one little finger.

Ill show him what i bitch is. I let the incident roll off my shoulders like nothing happened

I walked to my friends locker and waited for her. She came running around the corner and tackled me into a hug.

"Ok Amanda your squeezzing me to death!" my voice raspy from not being capable of breathing

"im going to miss you! you need to text me!" my tall brown haired brown eyed Italian friend demanded.

"I promise" i pinkie swore

our pinkie's interlocked with a shake bonding the promise.

Students you have 2 minutes to get on the bus I repeat 2 minutes to get on the bus!

I looked up at the intercom speakers.

"Got to go or ill miss the bus!" i called

we gave each other one more hug and i said goodbye for the summer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~30 minute bus ride later~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Last stop that was mine. I strolled off the bus and into my house.

"How was your last day of school?" my step-mom asked as i walked up the stairs to the kitchen

"Fun" i replied blandly

I grabbed a red cup out of the cupboard.

"Doesn't sound like it" she rehtorted

"Just drama ang" i said as i grabbed the milk from the fridge and pored it into a glass.

(my step moms name is angie i call her ang for short)

"oh....Better get packing your plane leaves early tomorrow!" she said as she walked to her room

"Alright" i called to her.

I finished my drink and went down stairs to my room.

I grabbed a big black suite case from my closet and started to throw random clothes into it. I basically packed my whole wardrobe speaking i dont have alot. My step mom usually don't buy me stuff because she doesn't like what i wear. My dad doesn't care because hes a metal head to.

I threw it to the side when i was finished. I heard my dad walk through the door. I stepped out of my room to greet him. I was rally close to him because he was just like me when he was growing up.

"Dad!" i called to him

"Hey hon!" he smiled and went upstairs to take his army uniform off.

I went to my bathroom and started packing my toiletries besides the stuff i needed for tonight and in the morning.

once i was finished i threw them in my suite case and decided to watch tv.

I layed on the fouton in the playroom and turned on the tv to invader zim. i watched not paying much attention but dozing off.

"Katie!" my dad yelled down the stairs.

I shot up awaken from my sleep. I walked up the stairs to see what my dad wanted.

"dinner time" he said quietly when he saw me.

I went to the kitchen and grabbed a plate. I filled it with food and ate quickly wanting to go back to sleep. I scarfed down my food and threw my dishes in the dish washer. I went back down stairs to my bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

sorry for such a short beginning chapter, they will get longer as i go on please vote comment whatever XD

~Katie